We are going to Hawaii in April but are having a hard time deciding which island to visit. Molokai intrigues me because its quiet but I really love beautiful beaches and palm trees. I have been to Kauai and loved it but that was many years ago. What we like to do is rent a car and explore but also sit on a beach under a palapa and read a book and snorkle. We also like to go out for dinner. Please give us your opions on which island you would recommend and what you liked about each would be helpful. I have read the posts but can't find anything recent.
Molokai or Kaui
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Byron Bay or ...
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 NZ vs Aust
- 6 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 7 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 8 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 9 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 11 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 12 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 13 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 14 August week end in Auckland
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 18 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 19 Sydney Weather in September
- 20 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 21 South Island Suggestions ...
- 22 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 23 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 24 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 25 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies