We are going to Hawaii in April but are having a hard time deciding which island to visit. Molokai intrigues me because its quiet but I really love beautiful beaches and palm trees. I have been to Kauai and loved it but that was many years ago. What we like to do is rent a car and explore but also sit on a beach under a palapa and read a book and snorkle. We also like to go out for dinner. Please give us your opions on which island you would recommend and what you liked about each would be helpful. I have read the posts but can't find anything recent.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dayan Yahoo @1800/570/1233 for yahoo tech support help for yahoo mail.
- 2 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 3 4 hour transit in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 8 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 9 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 10 One-day hike in Milford area
- 11 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 12 Best national park around Sydney
- 13 1 night stay around GOR
- 14 7 days in New Zealand
- 15 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 16 NZ repeat visitors
- 17 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 18 South Island Suggestions
- 19 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 20 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 21 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 22 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 New Zealand Car Rental
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI