We are going to Hawaii in April but are having a hard time deciding which island to visit. Molokai intrigues me because its quiet but I really love beautiful beaches and palm trees. I have been to Kauai and loved it but that was many years ago. What we like to do is rent a car and explore but also sit on a beach under a palapa and read a book and snorkle. We also like to go out for dinner. Please give us your opions on which island you would recommend and what you liked about each would be helpful. I have read the posts but can't find anything recent.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 2 NZ visa denials
- 3 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 4 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 7 Help on Itinerary
- 8 Sydney Trip
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 12 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 13 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 14 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 15 Extra 2 nights = help
- 16 February Australia Visit
- 17 Best wildlife near sydney
- 18 Where to go in Australia
- 19 Bruny Island
- 20 Western Australia
- 21 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 22 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 23 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!