We are going to Hawaii in April but are having a hard time deciding which island to visit. Molokai intrigues me because its quiet but I really love beautiful beaches and palm trees. I have been to Kauai and loved it but that was many years ago. What we like to do is rent a car and explore but also sit on a beach under a palapa and read a book and snorkle. We also like to go out for dinner. Please give us your opions on which island you would recommend and what you liked about each would be helpful. I have read the posts but can't find anything recent.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 stated and achieved, can you anticipate
- 2 ♃ ⁑ ♃ 토토사이트 ♃ ⁑ ♃ BUS97.COM ♃ ⁑ ♃ 카지노사이트
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/primo-garcinia/
- 5 Picton Drive Through
- 6 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 The southern lights
- 10 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 11 Mel's NZ Photos
- 12 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 13 August Honeymoon Help?
- 14 How to split up Australia?
- 15 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 16 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney
- 18 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 19 East Coast Australia
- 20 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 21 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 22 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 23 Marlborough Sounds
- 24 Blue mountain in July
- 25 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit