I'm just back from a few days in Perth for my job and whilst there I had the great pleasure of catching up with Melnq8! We met for lunch at Jamie's (Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant in the city)
It was a great mini GTG and the conversation flowed for hours! The food was really very, very good as was the service. The restaurant has only been open for 9 months and was totally packed out (Monday Lunch) with people happy to wait at the bar for an hour to an hour and a half, for a table.
Thanks Mel for a wonderful lunch and it was delightful to finally meet you.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 ((firstname.lastname@example.org))Get original IELTS, NEBOSH,
- 2 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 3 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 4 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 5 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 6 Food to Try Out
- 7 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 8 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast