I'm just back from a few days in Perth for my job and whilst there I had the great pleasure of catching up with Melnq8! We met for lunch at Jamie's (Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant in the city)
It was a great mini GTG and the conversation flowed for hours! The food was really very, very good as was the service. The restaurant has only been open for 9 months and was totally packed out (Monday Lunch) with people happy to wait at the bar for an hour to an hour and a half, for a table.
Thanks Mel for a wonderful lunch and it was delightful to finally meet you.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ South Island Itinerary Feedback?
- 2 Help with NZ Travel
- 3 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 4 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 5 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 6 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 7 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 8 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 9 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 10 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 11 Kaikoura roads update
- 12 Free Camping
- 13 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 Clever, mischievous keas
- 16 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 17 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 18 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 20 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 21 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 22 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 23 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 24 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 25 North or South after Perth in rental car?