I'm just back from a few days in Perth for my job and whilst there I had the great pleasure of catching up with Melnq8! We met for lunch at Jamie's (Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant in the city)
It was a great mini GTG and the conversation flowed for hours! The food was really very, very good as was the service. The restaurant has only been open for 9 months and was totally packed out (Monday Lunch) with people happy to wait at the bar for an hour to an hour and a half, for a table.
Thanks Mel for a wonderful lunch and it was delightful to finally meet you.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 2 February Travel
- 3 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 4 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 5 Sydney to Brisbane
- 6 Traveling through East Coast
- 7 NZ November!
- 8 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 9 New Zealand Sth Island
- 10 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 12 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 13 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 14 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 15 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 16 Abel Tasman National Park
- 17 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 18 its just a post
- 19 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 20 New Zealand First Timer
- 21 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 22 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 23 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 24 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 25 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?