I'm just back from a few days in Perth for my job and whilst there I had the great pleasure of catching up with Melnq8! We met for lunch at Jamie's (Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant in the city)
It was a great mini GTG and the conversation flowed for hours! The food was really very, very good as was the service. The restaurant has only been open for 9 months and was totally packed out (Monday Lunch) with people happy to wait at the bar for an hour to an hour and a half, for a table.
Thanks Mel for a wonderful lunch and it was delightful to finally meet you.
Mini GTG - Perth - A Report
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 2 Taormina to Palermo
- 3 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 4 The Great Australian Adventure
- 5 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 6 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 7 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 8 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 9 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 10 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 11 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 12 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 13 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 14 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 15 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 16 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 17 5 week itinerary help
- 18 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 19 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 20 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 21 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 22 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 23 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 24 This special community - Fodorville
- 25 New Zealand -help with itinerary