I'm just back from a few days in Perth for my job and whilst there I had the great pleasure of catching up with Melnq8! We met for lunch at Jamie's (Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant in the city)
It was a great mini GTG and the conversation flowed for hours! The food was really very, very good as was the service. The restaurant has only been open for 9 months and was totally packed out (Monday Lunch) with people happy to wait at the bar for an hour to an hour and a half, for a table.
Thanks Mel for a wonderful lunch and it was delightful to finally meet you.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton Drive Through
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 4 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 5 August Honeymoon Help?
- 6 How to split up Australia?
- 7 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 8 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 11 East Coast Australia
- 12 North and South Island of NZ
- 13 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 14 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 15 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 16 Marlborough Sounds
- 17 Blue mountain in July
- 18 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 19 Tonga January Weather
- 20 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 21 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 22 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 23 Alesund - Geiranger
- 24 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 25 australia for first time