Yet another post about our honeymoon! My fiance and I definitely want to visit either Milford or Doubtful Sound. We were considering spending 1-2 nights in Te Anau to do this. Is it worth staying there, or would we be better off making the trip from Queenstown?
Milford Sound: Te Anua vs. Queenstown
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 real fake documents online
- 2 Newzealand - break up self drive and bus travel
- 3 Emirates and Jetstar
- 4 Starbucks: Over rated, Bad service, Worst coffee ever!
- 5 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Winter Trip to Australia for Two
- 8 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 9 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 10 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 11 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 12 New Rotorua attraction (new trail)
- 13 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 14 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 15 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 16 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 17 Cruise New Zealand
- 18 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 19 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 20 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 21 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 22 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 23 Paihia or coromandel
- 24 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 25 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?