Me and my husband are going to be in NZ between 23rd Oct-3rd Nov. We needed advice on two places:-
1. Milford Sound- Want to know which is the best time to do the milford sound cruise? We will be coming from Te Anau and would like to make a few stops on the way to see the Mirror Lake, Gunn Lake, the Chasm and the Tunnel. Hence we were thinking of doing the 1:35 pm cruise with Mitre Peak. But after reading a few articles, a little worried if this is a good time. Apparently the lunch time cruises are very crowded. Kindly advice which cruise to take in that case (keeping in mind, the stops we want to make on the way). Additionally, any advice on which tour operator to go with? This is for this 28th October.
2. Franz Glacier- which exactly should one be doing here? the Heli walk or the normal glacier walk? Also any advice which tour operator to go with. This is for 1st November 2015.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 피쉬바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 피쉬바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 9 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 10 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 11 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 12 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 13 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 14 Palau Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 18 Visa
- 19 Guam Travel Report
- 20 New Zealand Car Hire
- 21 Tasmania itinerary
- 22 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 23 Research on Australian Tourism
- 24 Australia and NZ visit!
- 25 12 Days in S.I. NZ