Me and my husband are going to be in NZ between 23rd Oct-3rd Nov. We needed advice on two places:-
1. Milford Sound- Want to know which is the best time to do the milford sound cruise? We will be coming from Te Anau and would like to make a few stops on the way to see the Mirror Lake, Gunn Lake, the Chasm and the Tunnel. Hence we were thinking of doing the 1:35 pm cruise with Mitre Peak. But after reading a few articles, a little worried if this is a good time. Apparently the lunch time cruises are very crowded. Kindly advice which cruise to take in that case (keeping in mind, the stops we want to make on the way). Additionally, any advice on which tour operator to go with? This is for this 28th October.
2. Franz Glacier- which exactly should one be doing here? the Heli walk or the normal glacier walk? Also any advice which tour operator to go with. This is for 1st November 2015.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※☏접_속: SCC883.컴 ※
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 다빈치무료게임 ◎☆홈 피 = SCC883.컴 ♧
- 4 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 5 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 6 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Six Weeks Down Under
- 9 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 10 Flood Emergency Services
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 13 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground