Me and my husband are going to be in NZ between 23rd Oct-3rd Nov. We needed advice on two places:-
1. Milford Sound- Want to know which is the best time to do the milford sound cruise? We will be coming from Te Anau and would like to make a few stops on the way to see the Mirror Lake, Gunn Lake, the Chasm and the Tunnel. Hence we were thinking of doing the 1:35 pm cruise with Mitre Peak. But after reading a few articles, a little worried if this is a good time. Apparently the lunch time cruises are very crowded. Kindly advice which cruise to take in that case (keeping in mind, the stops we want to make on the way). Additionally, any advice on which tour operator to go with? This is for this 28th October.
2. Franz Glacier- which exactly should one be doing here? the Heli walk or the normal glacier walk? Also any advice which tour operator to go with. This is for 1st November 2015.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 How to split up Australia?
- 2 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 3 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 4 Brisbane to Sydney
- 5 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 6 East Coast Australia
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 North and South Island of NZ
- 9 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 10 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 11 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 12 Marlborough Sounds
- 13 Blue mountain in July
- 14 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 15 Tonga January Weather
- 16 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 17 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 18 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 19 Alesund - Geiranger
- 20 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 21 australia for first time
- 22 August Honeymoon Help?
- 23 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?
- 24 Best way to exchange US dollars for Australian and NZ dollars
- 25 South Island - 8 days