I'm interested in finding out if anyone has done the Milford Sound hike and then that day or the next day did a cruise. I'm not sure if that will be too much Milford! I've heard the overnight cruises are amazing and am definitely doing the hike.
If the weather is bad, is it easy to hop on a different bus back to Te Anau or QT than your original ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Where to go for vacation in Australia?
- 3 Self Drive or Tour the Red Centre
- 4 Weather in Fiji
- 5 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 6 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 7 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 8 Need suggestions for limo hire parramatta
- 9 new zealand road maps?
- 10 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 11 2 full days in Cairns
- 12 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 13 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 14 Melbourne eateries
- 15 Au Pair
- 16 Transport changes in Prague
- 17 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 18 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 19 Complete Novice
- 20 Kangaroo Island
- 21 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 22 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 23 Where to visit
- 24 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 25 Tahiti or Raiatea?