I'm interested in finding out if anyone has done the Milford Sound hike and then that day or the next day did a cruise. I'm not sure if that will be too much Milford! I've heard the overnight cruises are amazing and am definitely doing the hike.
If the weather is bad, is it easy to hop on a different bus back to Te Anau or QT than your original ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://advancedtrimsite.com/derma-vita-lift/
- 2 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 3 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 4 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 6 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 7 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 8 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 11 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 12 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 13 Tasmania
- 14 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 15 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 16 Accommodations Brisbane
- 17 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 18 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 19 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 20 Repositioning cruise
- 21 18 days nz.
- 22 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 23 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 24 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 25 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?