I recently completed an 'all stops' island hop across the central Pacific from Los Angeles to Manila.
I've written travel reports covering three of the states of Micronesia - Kosrae, Pohnpei and Chuuk (Truk) which include lots of photos, sight-seeing, transportation, eating out and accommodation tips. Maybe this will prove useful to someone in the planning stages of a trip.
You can view the reports here:
If you require any additional information, please contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP printer Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24*7
- 2 Airport to Auckland Transfer
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 5 Qantas air promo
- 6 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 7 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 8 Australia for two weeks.
- 9 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 11 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 12 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 13 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 14 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 15 Palau Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 17 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 18 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 19 Visa
- 20 Guam Travel Report
- 21 New Zealand Car Hire
- 22 Tasmania itinerary
- 23 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 24 Research on Australian Tourism
- 25 Australia and NZ visit!