I've been reading travel books on melbourne and it's in a wide spectrum. can get a bit confusing sometimes. appreaciate if you could answer these few question below
1) Name 3 places you love best or remember about melbourne.
2) Is there a website to check on how to go about places in melbourne
3) How do I go about farmstay. i'll be staying at rowville & euchuca. any recommendation?
4) what are the cheap & good places to stay in melbourne city?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in South Island
- 2 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 3 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 6 NZ visa denials
- 7 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 8 Help on Itinerary
- 9 Sydney Trip
- 10 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 13 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 14 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 15 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 16 Extra 2 nights = help
- 17 February Australia Visit
- 18 Best wildlife near sydney
- 19 Where to go in Australia
- 20 Bruny Island
- 21 Western Australia
- 22 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 23 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 24 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 25 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary