I've been reading travel books on melbourne and it's in a wide spectrum. can get a bit confusing sometimes. appreaciate if you could answer these few question below
1) Name 3 places you love best or remember about melbourne.
2) Is there a website to check on how to go about places in melbourne
3) How do I go about farmstay. i'll be staying at rowville & euchuca. any recommendation?
4) what are the cheap & good places to stay in melbourne city?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/exo-slim/
- 2 Just checking....
- 3 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 4 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 5 Uluru
- 6 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 7 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 8 Phone Cards
- 9 Sydney to Brisbane
- 10 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 11 February Travel
- 12 its just a post
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 15 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 16 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 17 Traveling through East Coast
- 18 NZ November!
- 19 New Zealand Sth Island
- 20 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 21 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 22 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 23 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 24 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 25 AUS/NZ trip planning