Hubby and I are off to Melbourne next week for a few days and I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for some "different" things to do.
We've been there a few times and gone on street art tours, coffee tours etc. We like food, wine, markets, art and open to any suggestions or recommendations.
We've rather not do any day trips as we're doing the GOR (from Adelaide) prior and we end up in Melbourne so we'd like to stay in the city or very close to it
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 2 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 3 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 4 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 7 Hamilton Island
- 8 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 9 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 10 3 weeks in NZ
- 11 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 12 Flood Emergency Services
- 13 7 days in New Zealand
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground