Hubby and I are off to Melbourne next week for a few days and I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for some "different" things to do.
We've been there a few times and gone on street art tours, coffee tours etc. We like food, wine, markets, art and open to any suggestions or recommendations.
We've rather not do any day trips as we're doing the GOR (from Adelaide) prior and we end up in Melbourne so we'd like to stay in the city or very close to it
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help on Itinerary
- 2 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Sydney Trip
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 7 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 8 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 9 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 10 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 11 Extra 2 nights = help
- 12 February Australia Visit
- 13 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 14 Best wildlife near sydney
- 15 Where to go in Australia
- 16 Bruny Island
- 17 Western Australia
- 18 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 19 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 20 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 21 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 22 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 23 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 24 10 days in Sydney and surrounding areas
- 25 Telephone Reception