We'r planning a trip to Melbourne and Sydney in June 2012. We are a 20 plus couple from Singapore... would be great if you can advise if the below itinerary is doable
Day 1: Arrive in Melbourne at 7am. Visit Melbourne City.
Day 2: Collect rental car and head on to Puffing Billy for the 12:30 train, drive back to Yarra Valley / Healsville to stay for the night. Visit attractions near Puffing Billy like the Williams Rikett Sanctuary.
Stay for the night in Hill n Dale
Day 3: Explore Yarra Valley, Healsville and surrounds.
Stay for the night in Hill n Dale, Yarra Valley.
From Yarra Valley, drive down to Cowes for Philip Island (Chocolate Factory, Churchill Heritage Farm and penguins)
Stay the night in Philip Island
Drive from Philip Island to Mornington Peninsular
Ashcombe Maze, Moonlit Sanctuary... what are the other "must see sights" in Mornington?
Head back to Melbourne City to stay the night
*I have decided not to go via the Car Ferry as I heard this this might be a little tricky for rental cars? I'm also worried about rough waters if we go by this route....what do you think?
Drive from Mornington to Melbourne City direct to GOR via Geelong??
Visit Otway Lighthouse, Otway Fly Treetop Walk. Stay the night at Apollo Bay.
Lord Ard Gorge, 12 Apostles
Drive onwards to Warrnambool to Ballarat. Stay the night at Ballarat.
(**Is this doable? Or should we skip Ballarat for this trip and spend more time in Melbourne City?)
Drive from Ballarat back to Melbourne City.
Stay the night in Melbourne City.
Explore Melbourne City
Early flight from Melbourne to Sydney.
With the schedule, I will only be left with 4 nights in Sydney. Is 4 nights enough for Sydney... or should I skip Ballarat and spend one more night in Sydney..probably in the Blue Mountains...
Is this itinerary allowing enough time for the GOR? What other sights have I left out? Once again, thank you for taking the time to read
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 월드카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 엠카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 M카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 안전카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 6 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 7 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 8 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 9 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 10 Real estate question
- 11 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 12 Food to Try Out
- 13 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 14 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 15 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 16 Wainui Falls
- 17 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 18 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 19 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 20 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 21 Day trips from Wellington
- 22 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 23 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 24 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 25 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
Melbourne Victoria Surrounds Itinerary Help Needed. Thanks!