looking at driving/travelling across the bottom of Australia. People say it's beautiful
found this trawling the web.
Looks interesting. checked the prices looks OK as well. Has anyone tripped across the bottom end of AUS. Any suggestions. What do you think of the website?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 2 Apex car rental in Australia
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 5 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 6 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 7 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 8 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 9 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 10 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 11 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 12 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 14 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 15 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 16 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 17 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 18 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 19 Tasmania
- 20 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 21 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 22 Accommodations Brisbane
- 23 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 24 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 25 Cairns to Sydney early 2017