looking at driving/travelling across the bottom of Australia. People say it's beautiful
found this trawling the web.
Looks interesting. checked the prices looks OK as well. Has anyone tripped across the bottom end of AUS. Any suggestions. What do you think of the website?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Just checking....
- 2 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 3 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 4 Uluru
- 5 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 6 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 7 Phone Cards
- 8 Sydney to Brisbane
- 9 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 10 February Travel
- 11 its just a post
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 14 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 15 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 16 Traveling through East Coast
- 17 NZ November!
- 18 New Zealand Sth Island
- 19 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 20 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 21 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 22 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 25 Abel Tasman National Park