looking at driving/travelling across the bottom of Australia. People say it's beautiful
found this trawling the web.
Looks interesting. checked the prices looks OK as well. Has anyone tripped across the bottom end of AUS. Any suggestions. What do you think of the website?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 4 North Island Itinerary Help
- 5 Visa for Australia
- 6 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 7 Hotel Sydney
- 8 Transportation advice needed
- 9 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 10 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 11 Three days in Cairns
- 12 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 13 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 14 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 15 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 16 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 17 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 18 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 19 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 20 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 21 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 22 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary
- 23 Blue mountain or Pacific Ocean drive
- 24 E-visa scams
- 25 GOR & Otway zipline together