I'll be working in Melbourne (at the Melb Conv & exh Centre) at the end of the month and will be staying at the Travelodge Docklands. I will be having dinner with my niece and her husband on my free night and was hoping for a recommendation within walking distance of my hotel? No seafood restaurants though thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 2 Restautant recommendations
- 3 Opal card?
- 4 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 6 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 7 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 8 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 9 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 10 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 11 Great Ocean Road
- 12 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 13 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 14 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 15 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 18 Planning a trip in Australia
- 19 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 20 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 23 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 24 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 25 2 weeks trip in Australia