I'll be working in Melbourne (at the Melb Conv & exh Centre) at the end of the month and will be staying at the Travelodge Docklands. I will be having dinner with my niece and her husband on my free night and was hoping for a recommendation within walking distance of my hotel? No seafood restaurants though thanks!
Melbourne restaurant recommendation
- 1 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 2 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 3 16 days all over New Zealand
- 4 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 5 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 6 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 7 From Ramana kumar 569
- 8 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 9 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 10 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 11 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 12 Calmest part of GBR
- 13 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 14 Tahiti - April 2013
- 15 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 16 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 17 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 18 honeymoon in october
- 19 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 20 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 21 Tahiti
- 22 travelling around oceania islands
- 23 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 24 Work Abroad
- 25 Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?