I'll be working in Melbourne (at the Melb Conv & exh Centre) at the end of the month and will be staying at the Travelodge Docklands. I will be having dinner with my niece and her husband on my free night and was hoping for a recommendation within walking distance of my hotel? No seafood restaurants though thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 2 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 3 August Honeymoon Help?
- 4 How to split up Australia?
- 5 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 6 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 7 Brisbane to Sydney
- 8 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 9 East Coast Australia
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 North and South Island of NZ
- 12 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 13 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 14 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 15 Marlborough Sounds
- 16 Blue mountain in July
- 17 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 18 Tonga January Weather
- 19 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 20 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 21 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 22 Alesund - Geiranger
- 23 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 24 australia for first time
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?