I will be visiting Melbourne from 21st to 29th of October. I have book all accomodations and car rental but I need your advice on the places to go. This is my itinerary looks like
21- Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport from Singapore @ 0945pm. Spend a night at Ibis Airport Hotel.
22 - Breakfast, collect cars from Alpha Rental and drive to Apollo Bay via Lorne (Please advise the essential must see lookout between Melbourne to Apollo Bay, I know Erskine Waterfall is one of them)
23 - Apollo Bay to Warnambool. Please advise the essential must see attraction along this route, I know 12 Apostles.
24 - Warrnambool to Halls Gap, will visit Tower Hills in the morning along the way. Should be arriving Grampians early afternoon, please advise where to go for a beautiful hike.
25 - Halls Gap. Whole day at Grampians. Need you guys advise.
26 to 29 - Halls Gap to Melbourne via Ballarat. 3 Nights in Melbourne.
29 - Depart to Singapore at 1500hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 weeks in NZ
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Hamilton Island
- 5 Six Weeks Down Under
- 6 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 7 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 In and around Sydney
- 9 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 10 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 11 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 12 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 13 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 14 Flood Emergency Services
- 15 7 days in New Zealand
- 16 16 Days on the South Island
- 17 Need help in Auckland
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 19 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 20 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 21 Uber in Sydney
- 22 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 25 Darwin Accomodations