I will be visiting Melbourne from 21st to 29th of October. I have book all accomodations and car rental but I need your advice on the places to go. This is my itinerary looks like
21- Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport from Singapore @ 0945pm. Spend a night at Ibis Airport Hotel.
22 - Breakfast, collect cars from Alpha Rental and drive to Apollo Bay via Lorne (Please advise the essential must see lookout between Melbourne to Apollo Bay, I know Erskine Waterfall is one of them)
23 - Apollo Bay to Warnambool. Please advise the essential must see attraction along this route, I know 12 Apostles.
24 - Warrnambool to Halls Gap, will visit Tower Hills in the morning along the way. Should be arriving Grampians early afternoon, please advise where to go for a beautiful hike.
25 - Halls Gap. Whole day at Grampians. Need you guys advise.
26 to 29 - Halls Gap to Melbourne via Ballarat. 3 Nights in Melbourne.
29 - Depart to Singapore at 1500hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ 1 week
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 5 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 6 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 8 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 Palau Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 14 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Visa
- 16 Guam Travel Report
- 17 New Zealand Car Hire
- 18 Tasmania itinerary
- 19 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 20 Research on Australian Tourism
- 21 Australia and NZ visit!
- 22 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 23 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 24 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 25 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help