I will be visiting Melbourne from 21st to 29th of October. I have book all accomodations and car rental but I need your advice on the places to go. This is my itinerary looks like
21- Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport from Singapore @ 0945pm. Spend a night at Ibis Airport Hotel.
22 - Breakfast, collect cars from Alpha Rental and drive to Apollo Bay via Lorne (Please advise the essential must see lookout between Melbourne to Apollo Bay, I know Erskine Waterfall is one of them)
23 - Apollo Bay to Warnambool. Please advise the essential must see attraction along this route, I know 12 Apostles.
24 - Warrnambool to Halls Gap, will visit Tower Hills in the morning along the way. Should be arriving Grampians early afternoon, please advise where to go for a beautiful hike.
25 - Halls Gap. Whole day at Grampians. Need you guys advise.
26 to 29 - Halls Gap to Melbourne via Ballarat. 3 Nights in Melbourne.
29 - Depart to Singapore at 1500hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 3 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 4 Surprises in Australia
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 7 2 days in Auckland
- 8 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 9 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 10 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 11 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 12 5 nights in Sydney
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 14 Best places to travel in Australia
- 15 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 16 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 17 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Cook Islands for families
- 20 B&B in NZ
- 21 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 22 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 23 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 24 Bay of Islands Day tour?
- 25 Auckland hotels?