I will be visiting Melbourne from 21st to 29th of October. I have book all accomodations and car rental but I need your advice on the places to go. This is my itinerary looks like
21- Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport from Singapore @ 0945pm. Spend a night at Ibis Airport Hotel.
22 - Breakfast, collect cars from Alpha Rental and drive to Apollo Bay via Lorne (Please advise the essential must see lookout between Melbourne to Apollo Bay, I know Erskine Waterfall is one of them)
23 - Apollo Bay to Warnambool. Please advise the essential must see attraction along this route, I know 12 Apostles.
24 - Warrnambool to Halls Gap, will visit Tower Hills in the morning along the way. Should be arriving Grampians early afternoon, please advise where to go for a beautiful hike.
25 - Halls Gap. Whole day at Grampians. Need you guys advise.
26 to 29 - Halls Gap to Melbourne via Ballarat. 3 Nights in Melbourne.
29 - Depart to Singapore at 1500hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 (U.S) Microsoft Office365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 office 24*7
- 2 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 5 days trip in South Island
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary