My friends and I are planning a trip to Australia, Melbourne and Sydney, this coming June.
We are not sure if it is advisable to drive from Melbourne to Sydney in June as it is winter time and we are not experience in driving during winter season. And we would like to know what route would be advisable to take as well.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 2 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 3 Help with NZ Travel
- 4 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 5 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 6 Kaikoura roads update
- 7 Free Camping
- 8 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 9 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 10 Clever, mischievous keas
- 11 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 12 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 13 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 14 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 17 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 18 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 19 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 20 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 21 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 22 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 23 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 24 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 25 Translation of documents