Have friend who have recently moved to Melbourne from the US- beautiful location on the water.... have invited me to visit- I have not done my home work. Would love to visit Australia and possibly more during a trip there for 3-4 weeks. JUST recently started a little research- probably won't go for another year but who knows. really starting with a blank slate and ready to paint this journey.... fit; ready to hike; ready to go to new places and would love to hear your suggestions and travel adentures. Will also plan to read up on Fodors to see what/ where you all have been!
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 2 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 3 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 4 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 5 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 8 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 9 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 10 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 11 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 12 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 13 Paihia or coromandel
- 14 Emirates and Jetstar
- 15 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 16 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 17 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 18 14 days in NZ in February
- 19 16 days all over New Zealand
- 20 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 21 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 22 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 23 Heading to Australia!
- 24 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 25 South Island Itinerary