Two friends of mine are planning a May or June wedding (probably beach) on Rarotonga. I have been tasked with researching it a little. Any info you can provide as to places to stay, locations to get married, etc. will be GROSSLY appreciated. Have traveled extensively but never to the Cooks.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 The southern lights
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Mel's NZ Photos
- 8 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 9 August Honeymoon Help?
- 10 How to split up Australia?
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney
- 14 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 15 East Coast Australia
- 16 North and South Island of NZ
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand