Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 2 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 3 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 4 Surprises in Australia
- 5 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 6 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 7 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 8 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 9 2 days in Auckland
- 10 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 11 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 12 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 13 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 14 5 nights in Sydney
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 16 Best places to travel in Australia
- 17 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 18 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 19 16 Days on the South Island
- 20 Cook Islands for families
- 21 B&B in NZ
- 22 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 23 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary
- 24 12 day Trip to NZ in Nov 2017
- 25 Bay of Islands Day tour?