Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementsguide.org/naked-king-natural/
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Living in the City on a Budget
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 Six Weeks Down Under
- 7 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 8 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 9 In and around Sydney
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 12 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 13 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 14 3 weeks in NZ
- 15 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 16 Flood Emergency Services
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Need help in Auckland
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 21 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 22 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 23 Uber in Sydney
- 24 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 25 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef