Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
March or April for Sydney and Bora Bora trip 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 2 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 3 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 4 Four Seasons Sydney
- 5 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 6 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 7 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 8 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 9 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 10 Sydney
- 11 Extra time in Melbourne
- 12 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 13 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 14 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 15 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 16 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 17 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 18 Tassie in winter
- 19 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 20 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 21 New Zealand advice
- 22 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 23 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 24 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 25 Bye-Bye Pemberton