Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone-reviews/
- 2 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 3 Sydney places to stay
- 4 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 5 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 6 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 7 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 8 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 9 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 12 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 13 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 14 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 16 North island New Zealand-help
- 17 Rarotonga
- 18 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 19 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 20 South Island trip in Oct.
- 21 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 22 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 23 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 24 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 25 Overnight Great Ocean Road