Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
March or April for Sydney and Bora Bora trip 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 2 New Zealand itinerary help
- 3 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 4 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 5 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 6 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 7 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 8 Song doc - one for you
- 9 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 10 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 11 Jet Star?
- 12 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 13 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 14 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 15 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 16 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 19 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 20 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 21 NZ South Island Plan
- 22 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 23 Campervan help please!
- 24 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 25 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December