Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
March or April for Sydney and Bora Bora trip 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney
- 2 Incredible hotel
- 3 Australian Aborigines
- 4 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 5 South Island - 8 days in February
- 6 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 7 australia new zealand trip advice
- 8 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 9 Milford Sound Cruise
- 10 14 day South Island Self drive
- 11 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 12 Cruise New Zealand
- 13 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 14 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 15 New Zealand Accommodations
- 16 16 days all over New Zealand
- 17 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 18 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 19 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 20 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 21 New Zealand itinerary help
- 22 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 23 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 24 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 25 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!