Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
March or April for Sydney and Bora Bora trip 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 2 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 3 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 4 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 5 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 6 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 Accommodation Brisbane
- 9 Accommodation Brisbane
- 10 Happy Australia Day!
- 11 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 12 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 13 Tim Tam
- 14 Tipping
- 15 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 16 Transit Time at SYD
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 19 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 20 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 21 Car rentals south island
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 24 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 25 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!