Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
March or April for Sydney and Bora Bora trip 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 2 Perth Hotels
- 3 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 4 Extra time in Melbourne
- 5 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 6 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 7 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 8 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 9 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 10 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 11 Kangaroo island
- 12 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 13 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 14 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 15 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 16 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 17 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 18 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 19 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 20 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 21 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 22 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 23 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 24 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 25 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?