Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
March or April for Sydney and Bora Bora trip 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in Tasmania
- 2 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 3 Help
- 4 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 5 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 6 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 7 Byron Bay or ...
- 8 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 9 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 10 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 11 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 12 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 13 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 14 Paging Cathies
- 15 NZ vs Aust
- 16 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 17 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 19 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 20 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 21 August week end in Auckland
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 24 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 25 Sydney Weather in September