Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 2 Lost love spells | Bring back lost lover spells +27791897218
- 3 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 4 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 5 drive or fly?
- 6 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 7 Nelson, New Zealand
- 8 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 9 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 12 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 13 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 14 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 15 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 17 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 18 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 19 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 20 Boat charter Raitea
- 21 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 22 Cairns Australia
- 23 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 24 Getting to Picton
- 25 3 Weeks in Austriala and New Zealand