Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AUSTRALIA
- 2 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 3 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 4 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 5 a month in Australia help please
- 6 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 10 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 11 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 14 6 Days South Island Help
- 15 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 16 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 17 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 18 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 19 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 20 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 21 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 22 New Zealand Itinerary
- 23 Dining
- 24 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 25 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne