Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 2 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 3 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 4 February Travel
- 5 Sydney to Brisbane
- 6 Traveling through East Coast
- 7 NZ November!
- 8 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 9 New Zealand Sth Island
- 10 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 12 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 13 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 14 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 15 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 16 Abel Tasman National Park
- 17 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 18 its just a post
- 19 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 20 New Zealand First Timer
- 21 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 22 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 23 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 24 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 25 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?