Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 2 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 3 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 4 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 5 North Island
- 6 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 7 4 weeks itinerary
- 8 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 9 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 10 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 11 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 12 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 13 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 14 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 15 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 16 Tour operators
- 17 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 18 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 19 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 20 travel agency for PNG
- 21 Blue Mountains
- 22 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 23 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 24 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 25 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.