Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
March or April for Sydney and Bora Bora trip 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 2 Cell Phones
- 3 Where would you stay between Launceston and Hobart Airport?
- 4 Sydney or Melbourne
- 5 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 6 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 7 NZ South Island Self Drive 7 day itinerary
- 8 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 9 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 10 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 11 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 12 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 13 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 14 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 15 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 16 New Zealand itinerary help
- 17 Hotel in Sydney
- 18 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 19 Melbourne Drive
- 20 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 21 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 22 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 23 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 24 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 25 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow