Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
March or April for Sydney and Bora Bora trip 2012?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 2 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 3 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 4 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 5 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 6 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 7 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 10 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 11 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 12 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 13 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 14 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 15 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 16 Question about the "Build Up"
- 17 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 18 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 19 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 20 Tipping
- 21 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 22 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 23 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 24 auckland connection
- 25 Five weeks in ANZ