Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 2 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 3 Planning 2 weeks in Australia (Dec, 2015)
- 4 16 Days NZ Trip
- 5 Phone card/prepaid phone
- 6 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 7 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 8 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 9 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 10 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 11 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 12 Queensland Tips
- 13 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 14 Wineries with accomodations
- 15 Drivers license
- 16 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 17 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 18 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 19 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 20 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 21 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 22 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 23 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 24 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 25 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?