Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 2 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 3 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 4 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 6 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 7 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 8 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 9 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 10 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 11 One day in Sydney
- 12 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 13 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 15 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 16 9 days in Fiji
- 17 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 18 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 19 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 20 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 21 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 22 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 23 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 24 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 25 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)