Does anyone know any good Thai restaurants on Manley Beach. Ate at a great one a few years back but can't remember the name. Just remember walking down the main street after getting off the ferry and turning right. It was a happening place then and very crowded, but don't know if it's still there. Maybe a local would know with the sketchy details I've provided.
Manley Beach Thai Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 2 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 3 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 4 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 5 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 6 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 7 New Zealand itinerary help
- 8 Hotel in Sydney
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Melbourne Drive
- 11 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 12 Sydney or Melbourne
- 13 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 14 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 15 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 16 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 17 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 18 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 19 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 20 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 21 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 22 New York Times guide to Perth
- 23 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 24 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 25 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions