Magnetic Island has been recommended to me as a nice island with good beaches. However, it's unclear to me whether there is good reef snorkeling which is what I'm hoping for or just beaches. I'll be there in January.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Driver's License, Passport, ((email@example.com))
- 2 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 3 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 4 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 5 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 6 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 7 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 8 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 9 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 10 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 11 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 14 Tasmania
- 15 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 16 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 17 Accommodations Brisbane
- 18 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 19 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 20 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 21 Repositioning cruise
- 22 18 days nz.
- 23 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 24 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 25 New Zealand - South Island 8 days