I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tahiti - April 2013
- 2 Travelling then teaching in Australia - any words of wisdom?
- 3 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 4 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 5 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 6 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 7 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 10 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 11 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 12 From Ramana kumar 569
- 13 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 14 Calmest part of GBR
- 15 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 16 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 17 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 18 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 19 honeymoon in october
- 20 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 21 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 22 Tahiti
- 23 travelling around oceania islands
- 24 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 25 Work Abroad