I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Good quality MMJ Products, CBD oils
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast