I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 2 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 3 Travel to New Zealand
- 4 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 5 Tour operators
- 6 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 7 4 weeks itinerary
- 8 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 9 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 10 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 11 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 12 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 13 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 14 travel agency for PNG
- 15 Blue Mountains
- 16 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 17 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 18 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 19 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
- 20 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 21 Melbourne hotels
- 22 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 23 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 24 Where to go for 6 days after Sydney Congress
- 25 Itinerary help: 14 day NZ+Sydney trip in September