I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 2 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 3 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 4 Cruise, tour company or self directed of Aus/NZ?
- 5 Car hire in NZ
- 6 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 7 HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK.......
- 8 GET YOUR EX BACK
- 9 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 10 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 11 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 12 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 13 Hobart accommodation
- 14 Car rental for Kangaroo Island
- 15 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 16 to Kangaroo Island by rented car on the ferry ?
- 17 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 18 New Zealand advice
- 19 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
- 20 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 21 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 22 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 23 Extra time in Melbourne
- 24 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 25 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!