I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 2 Restautant recommendations
- 3 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 4 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 5 Opal card?
- 6 Great Ocean Road
- 7 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 8 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 9 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 10 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 11 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 14 Planning a trip in Australia
- 15 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 16 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 17 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 18 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 19 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 20 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 21 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 22 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 23 How is this itinerary?
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia