I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 2 LA Fashion Week plucks local girl to model
- 3 2 full days in Cairns
- 4 Weather in Fiji
- 5 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 6 new zealand road maps?
- 7 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 8 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 9 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 10 Melbourne eateries
- 11 Au Pair
- 12 Transport changes in Prague
- 13 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 14 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 15 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 16 Complete Novice
- 17 Kangaroo Island
- 18 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 19 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 20 Where to visit
- 21 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 22 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 23 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 24 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 25 2weeks in Austrailia