I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 무료릴신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 손오공릴게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 고전게임손오공 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 온라인바다이야기게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 온라인릴 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 8 3 weeks in NZ
- 9 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 10 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 11 Hamilton Island
- 12 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 13 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 14 Six Weeks Down Under
- 15 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 16 Flood Emergency Services
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 19 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Need help in Auckland
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 25 Uber in Sydney