I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Passports,id cards,citizenship.
- 2 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 3 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 4 One day in Sydney
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 6 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 7 9 days in Fiji
- 8 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 9 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 10 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 11 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 14 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 15 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 16 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 17 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 18 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 19 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 20 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 21 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 22 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 23 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 24 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 25 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.