I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 2 Six Weeks Down Under
- 3 Mel's NZ Photos
- 4 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 5 Picton Drive Through
- 6 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 7 August Honeymoon Help?
- 8 How to split up Australia?
- 9 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 10 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 13 East Coast Australia
- 14 North and South Island of NZ
- 15 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 16 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 17 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 18 Marlborough Sounds
- 19 Blue mountain in July
- 20 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 21 Tonga January Weather
- 22 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 23 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 24 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 25 Alesund - Geiranger