I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 2 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 3 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 4 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 5 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 6 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 7 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 8 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 9 North island New Zealand-help
- 10 Rarotonga
- 11 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 12 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 13 South Island trip in Oct.
- 14 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 15 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 16 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 17 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 18 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 19 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 20 A week in Fiji
- 21 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 22 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 23 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip