I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 4 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 5 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 6 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 7 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 8 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 9 New Zealand itinerary help
- 10 Hotel in Sydney
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Melbourne Drive
- 13 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 14 Sydney or Melbourne
- 15 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 16 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 17 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 18 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 19 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 20 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 21 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 22 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 23 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 24 New York Times guide to Perth
- 25 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas