I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 2 Hobart accommodation
- 3 Perth, Red Center itinerary - need help!
- 4 Four Seasons Sydney
- 5 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 6 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 7 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 8 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 9 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 10 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 11 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 12 Sydney
- 13 Extra time in Melbourne
- 14 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 15 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 16 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 17 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 18 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 19 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 20 Tassie in winter
- 21 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 22 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 23 New Zealand advice
- 24 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 25 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island