I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 2 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 3 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 4 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 5 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 6 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 7 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 10 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 11 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 12 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 13 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 14 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 15 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 16 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 17 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 18 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 19 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 20 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 21 Question about the "Build Up"
- 22 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 23 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 24 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 25 Tipping