I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 2 Hire car in Melbourne
- 3 Help finding affordable aprking
- 4 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 5 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 6 18 days nz.
- 7 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 8 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 9 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 10 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 11 Present Host Parents
- 12 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 13 Broad Intin for Australia
- 14 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 15 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 16 Australia help
- 17 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 18 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 19 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 20 Ferry between islands
- 21 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 24 hotel options in Melbourne
- 25 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?