I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 16 Days NZ Trip
- 2 Planning 2 weeks in Australia (Dec, 2015)
- 3 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 4 Phone card/prepaid phone
- 5 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 6 Best route from Launceston to Cradle Mtn and return to Freycinet
- 7 Warrnambool AND Oddball.
- 8 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 9 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 10 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 11 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 12 Queensland Tips
- 13 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 14 Wineries with accomodations
- 15 Drivers license
- 16 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 17 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 18 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 19 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 20 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 21 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 22 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 23 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 24 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 25 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?