I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 2 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 3 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 4 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 5 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 6 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 7 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 8 New Zeaaland
- 9 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 10 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 11 Tasmania Itinerary
- 12 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 13 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 14 January-March When to visit NZ
- 15 Hikes in New Zealand
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 18 Nervous American driving in AU
- 19 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 20 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 21 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 22 New Zealand on our own?
- 23 2nd year visa extentiom
- 24 Sydney places to stay
- 25 Sydney in March