I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 2 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 3 Kangaroo island
- 4 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 5 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 6 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 7 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 8 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 9 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 10 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 11 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 12 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 13 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 14 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 15 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 16 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 18 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 19 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 20 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 21 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport
- 22 ETA website
- 23 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 24 Transfer time in Sydney between domestc and international?
- 25 Short Visit to Tasmania