I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 2 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 3 14 days in NZ in February
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Emirates and Jetstar
- 6 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 7 16 days all over New Zealand
- 8 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 9 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 10 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 11 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 12 Heading to Australia!
- 13 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 14 South Island Itinerary
- 15 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 16 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 17 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 18 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 19 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 20 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 21 victoria in march
- 22 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 23 Victoria with kids
- 24 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 25 Egyptian Clay Bowl