I am Gaurav, flew from air New Zealand from rotorua to Christ church. We were carrying a Nikon dslr camera. We remembered that we were carrying it till the security screening point at rotorua airport. That was the last we had seen the camera. After that we have no idea where our camera got lost. We strictly remembered that we had carried it till the security screening point. We called at the airport and also at the security office, but got no positive answer.
We have come from India, my mom is handicap and we wanted my mom dad see New Zealand before things become worse for her. We had captured many photos in the camera and now we have lost all our memories.
We would be highly grateful if we get our camera back or at least the photos we have clicked. I really wanted those photos as a memory of my mom and mine together.
We are also ready to reward the person with 200 to 300 dollars if any body gets our camera.
Flight name : air New Zealand
Flight number : nz 629
Origin : rotorua
Destination : Christ church
Date : 12 th November 2012
Email Id : email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney to Brisbane
- 2 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 3 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 4 February Travel
- 5 its just a post
- 6 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 7 Phone Cards
- 8 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 9 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 10 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 11 Traveling through East Coast
- 12 NZ November!
- 13 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 14 New Zealand Sth Island
- 15 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 17 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 18 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 19 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 20 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 21 Abel Tasman National Park
- 22 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 23 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 24 New Zealand First Timer
- 25 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?