You all have been very helpful in planning our TWO month visit to the SI.Now we are imposing on you again. Our motels have been tentively booked and we would like your opinions of them. They are as follows:
Christchurch - Adorian Motel
Hanmer Springs - Greenacres Chalets Motel
Kailoura - Alpine View Motel
Blenheim - Colonial Motel
Motueka - Motueka Garden Motel
Nelson - Trailways Motor Inn
PunKiki - PunKiki Resort
Franz Josef - Punga Grove Motor Lodge
TeAnau - Anchorage Motel
Dunedin - Cable Court Motel
Since we are not driving we asked that the motels be in center city so we could walk to public transprortation. Hopefully our request was granted. In case you are wondering, we are going to Queenstown and Wanaka, but are staying in Timeshares there. We will be renting a car while staying ther since we will probably a distance from public transportation.
Any information you can give us will be appreciated.
Looking for motel recommendations on SI of NZ
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 2 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 3 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 New Zealand itinerary help
- 6 Hotel in Sydney
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Melbourne Drive
- 9 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 10 Sydney or Melbourne
- 11 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 12 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 13 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 14 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 15 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 16 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 17 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 18 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 19 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 20 New York Times guide to Perth
- 21 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 22 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 23 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 24 Shopping for Opals
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne