Looking for suggestions for a 9 to 10 day escorted tour to the South Island of New Zealand. Prefer under 30 people but willing to go larger if it's a good tour. 9-10 days.
Looking for a tour to the South Island of New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 2 Kangaroo island
- 3 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 4 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 5 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 6 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 7 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 8 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 9 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 10 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 11 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 12 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 13 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 14 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 15 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 17 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 18 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 19 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 20 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport
- 21 ETA website
- 22 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 23 Transfer time in Sydney between domestc and international?
- 24 Short Visit to Tasmania
- 25 do-able intinerary? (with kids)