Looking for suggestions for a 9 to 10 day escorted tour to the South Island of New Zealand. Prefer under 30 people but willing to go larger if it's a good tour. 9-10 days.
Looking for a tour to the South Island of New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 2 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 3 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 4 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 5 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 6 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 7 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 8 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 9 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 10 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 11 16 days all over New Zealand
- 12 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 13 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 14 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 15 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 16 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 17 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 18 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 19 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 20 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 21 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 22 Question about the "Build Up"
- 23 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 24 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 25 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.