Looking for suggestions for a 9 to 10 day escorted tour to the South Island of New Zealand. Prefer under 30 people but willing to go larger if it's a good tour. 9-10 days.
Looking for a tour to the South Island of New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 2 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 3 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 6 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 Accommodation Brisbane
- 9 Accommodation Brisbane
- 10 Happy Australia Day!
- 11 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 12 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 13 Tim Tam
- 14 Tipping
- 15 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 16 Transit Time at SYD
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 19 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 20 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 21 Car rentals south island
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 24 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 25 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!