It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 "The Serengeti of Tasmania" - Photos from Narawntapu NP and elsewhere in Australia
- 2 Southern Australia Itinerary Advice July 3rd-July 19th
- 3 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 4 Airport Customs in Auckland
- 5 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 6 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 7 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 My Experience Traveling in New Zealand
- 10 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 11 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 12 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 13 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 14 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 15 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 16 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 17 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 18 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 19 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 20 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 21 Question about the "Build Up"
- 22 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 23 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 24 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 25 Tipping