It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 2 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 3 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 4 Restautant recommendations
- 5 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 6 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 7 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 8 Opal card?
- 9 Great Ocean Road
- 10 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 11 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 12 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 13 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 14 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 15 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Planning a trip in Australia
- 18 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 19 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 20 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 21 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 22 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 23 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 24 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 25 How is this itinerary?
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?