It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 You may have known about the brain boosting
- 2 The Great Australian Adventure
- 3 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 4 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 5 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 6 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 7 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 8 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 9 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 10 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 11 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 12 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 13 5 week itinerary help
- 14 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 15 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 16 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 17 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 18 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 19 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 20 This special community - Fodorville
- 21 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 22 Traveling to Hawaii
- 23 Great food/local favorites
- 24 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 25 Sydney