It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Distance running," says Roberto Romano,
- 2 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 3 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 4 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 5 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 6 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 7 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 8 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 9 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 10 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 11 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 12 New Zealand Itinerary
- 13 Dining
- 14 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 15 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 16 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 17 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 18 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 19 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 20 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 21 Cairns to brisbane
- 22 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 23 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 24 A major dilemma
- 25 North Island-Rotorua
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?