It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 2 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 3 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 4 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 6 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 7 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 8 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 9 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 10 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 11 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 12 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 13 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 14 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 15 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 16 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 17 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 18 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 19 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 20 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 21 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 22 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 23 Car hire in NZ
- 24 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 25 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?