It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Just checking....
- 2 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 3 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 4 Uluru
- 5 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 6 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 7 Phone Cards
- 8 Sydney to Brisbane
- 9 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 10 February Travel
- 11 its just a post
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 14 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 15 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 16 Traveling through East Coast
- 17 NZ November!
- 18 New Zealand Sth Island
- 19 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 20 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 21 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 22 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 25 Abel Tasman National Park
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?