It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hire car in Melbourne
- 2 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 3 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 4 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 5 Help finding affordable aprking
- 6 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 7 18 days nz.
- 8 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 9 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 10 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 11 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 12 Present Host Parents
- 13 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 14 Broad Intin for Australia
- 15 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 16 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 17 Australia help
- 18 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 19 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 20 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 21 Ferry between islands
- 22 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 23 28 days to campervan around australia
- 24 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 25 hotel options in Melbourne
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?