It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 2 Itinerary Planning
- 3 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 4 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 5 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 6 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 7 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 8 Song doc - one for you
- 9 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 10 Jet Star?
- 11 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 12 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 13 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 14 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 15 NZ South Island Plan
- 16 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 17 Campervan help please!
- 18 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 19 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 20 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 21 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 22 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Australian and NZ currency.
- 25 Ground Pass for Australian Open