It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 2 full days in Cairns
- 2 Weather in Fiji
- 3 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 4 new zealand road maps?
- 5 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 6 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 7 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 8 Melbourne eateries
- 9 Au Pair
- 10 Transport changes in Prague
- 11 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 12 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 13 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 14 Complete Novice
- 15 Kangaroo Island
- 16 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 17 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 18 Where to visit
- 19 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 20 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 21 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 22 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 23 2weeks in Austrailia
- 24 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 25 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?