It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 2 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 3 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 4 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 5 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 6 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 7 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 8 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 9 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 10 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 11 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 12 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 13 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 14 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 15 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 16 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 17 New Zealand Trip Planning
- 18 Brisbane Airpot Hotel advice
- 19 Sorting out time in Sydney
- 20 Please help finalize our Tasmania itinerary
- 21 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 1
- 22 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 23 10 day sailing French Polynesia on a budget
- 24 Seven weeks in Campervan
- 25 Tasmania feedback please
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?