It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 2 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 3 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 4 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 6 North island New Zealand-help
- 7 Rarotonga
- 8 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 9 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 10 South Island trip in Oct.
- 11 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 12 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 13 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 14 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 15 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 16 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 17 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 18 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 19 A week in Fiji
- 20 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 21 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 22 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 23 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 24 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 25 New Zealand Christchurch area 3 days
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?