It seems to me that a $500 USD roundtrip from Papeete to Bora Bora seems kind of steep. I really find it hard to believe that locals pay that much and as is the case in Asia, it's usually a LOT cheaper to buy airline tickets from a local Asian counter rather than from here in the US (via internet). Is this the same situation in Papeete? Also, is July a decent weather time for Hilton Bora Bora?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 아시안바카라✤⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙✤ 아시안바카라
- 2 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 3 Group Trip Down Under
- 4 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 5 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 6 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 7 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 8 North Island
- 9 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 10 4 weeks itinerary
- 11 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 12 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 13 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 14 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 15 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 18 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 19 Tour operators
- 20 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 21 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 22 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 23 travel agency for PNG
- 24 Blue Mountains
- 25 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
Local airfare from Papeete to Bora Bora - cheaper to buy in Papeete?