We're thinking of taking a live aboard boat to snorkel in the GBR. I checked the prices of a few boats, and they seem rather expensive, something like $400+ USD/pp/per night. Does anyone know of a boat that is less expensive, esp good for snorkelers, where the reefs are not too far down?
Is it really worth it to do a live aboard boat to experience the GBR? I'm hoping by doing so we could go to multiple reefs and even experience it at night.
Thanks for any advice and pointers!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 바카라싸이트✯⊙▶ＹＹＲ３５.ＣＯＭ ◀⊙✯ 바카라싸이트
- 2 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 3 Group Trip Down Under
- 4 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 5 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 6 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 7 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 8 North Island
- 9 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 10 4 weeks itinerary
- 11 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 12 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 13 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 14 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 15 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 16 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 17 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 18 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 19 Tour operators
- 20 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 21 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 22 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 23 travel agency for PNG
- 24 Blue Mountains
- 25 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations