We're thinking of taking a live aboard boat to snorkel in the GBR. I checked the prices of a few boats, and they seem rather expensive, something like $400+ USD/pp/per night. Does anyone know of a boat that is less expensive, esp good for snorkelers, where the reefs are not too far down?
Is it really worth it to do a live aboard boat to experience the GBR? I'm hoping by doing so we could go to multiple reefs and even experience it at night.
Thanks for any advice and pointers!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/megax-muscle-building-supplement/
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast