We're thinking of taking a live aboard boat to snorkel in the GBR. I checked the prices of a few boats, and they seem rather expensive, something like $400+ USD/pp/per night. Does anyone know of a boat that is less expensive, esp good for snorkelers, where the reefs are not too far down?
Is it really worth it to do a live aboard boat to experience the GBR? I'm hoping by doing so we could go to multiple reefs and even experience it at night.
Thanks for any advice and pointers!
Live Aboard Boat to Snorkel in Great Barrier Reef?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 2 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Hobart
- 5 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 6 One day in Fiji
- 7 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 8 Should we change our plans ???
- 9 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 10 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 11 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 12 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 13 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 14 Packages
- 15 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 16 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 17 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 18 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 19 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 20 Paging Cathies
- 21 Kangaroo island
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 24 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 25 Recommendations for kids travel book?