I'll be in Darwin for three nights at the end of November. Current plans are to spend a day sightseeing in Darwin and to take a day trip on the other day. I'm looking at either Kakadu or Litchfield. From what I read, there may be road closures in Kakadu - and one day is likely not enough. Will I have the same issues in Litchfield? Which would you choose for one day at the end of November? Thanks.
Litchfield or Kakadu?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ South Island Self Drive 7 day itinerary
- 2 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 3 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 4 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 5 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 6 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 7 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 8 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 9 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 10 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 11 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 12 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 13 New Zealand itinerary help
- 14 Hotel in Sydney
- 15 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 16 Melbourne Drive
- 17 Sydney or Melbourne
- 18 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 19 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 20 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 21 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 22 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 23 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 24 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 25 Kakadu yellow river cruise