We are from the UK and have been seriously looking at booking our honeymoon in the Cook Islands. We will be aiming for late June and early July and this has been recommended to us by the travel agents as they say although it is their winter it is the "drier" season. From reading up I can see the temperatures at this time are lower and what Id like to ask is will I be able to wear a bikini and have a good sunbathe ? When it rains at this time is it more like showers that clear quickly - or is it dark and drizzly for days on end like here in the UK?
Have also read some info on Dengue Fever outbreaks in rarotonga and was wondering what anyone thought about it and whether it should put us off going?
Any tips or advice most appreciated.
Late June/early July
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 2 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 3 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 5 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 6 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 9 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 10 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 11 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Hotel in Sydney
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Melbourne Drive
- 16 Sydney or Melbourne
- 17 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 18 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 19 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 20 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 21 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 22 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 23 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 24 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 25 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?