We are from the UK and have been seriously looking at booking our honeymoon in the Cook Islands. We will be aiming for late June and early July and this has been recommended to us by the travel agents as they say although it is their winter it is the "drier" season. From reading up I can see the temperatures at this time are lower and what Id like to ask is will I be able to wear a bikini and have a good sunbathe ? When it rains at this time is it more like showers that clear quickly - or is it dark and drizzly for days on end like here in the UK?
Have also read some info on Dengue Fever outbreaks in rarotonga and was wondering what anyone thought about it and whether it should put us off going?
Any tips or advice most appreciated.
Late June/early July
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 2 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 5 Sydney and Auckland
- 6 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 7 Internet access
- 8 Night Out Byron Bay
- 9 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 10 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 11 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 12 10 days itinerary
- 13 Fremantle my love..
- 14 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 15 Packing List
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Books?
- 18 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 19 Choosing a Visa
- 20 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 21 One spare day in Darwin
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 24 Travel Visa
- 25 Canberra