We are from the UK and have been seriously looking at booking our honeymoon in the Cook Islands. We will be aiming for late June and early July and this has been recommended to us by the travel agents as they say although it is their winter it is the "drier" season. From reading up I can see the temperatures at this time are lower and what Id like to ask is will I be able to wear a bikini and have a good sunbathe ? When it rains at this time is it more like showers that clear quickly - or is it dark and drizzly for days on end like here in the UK?
Have also read some info on Dengue Fever outbreaks in rarotonga and was wondering what anyone thought about it and whether it should put us off going?
Any tips or advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/kerave-hair/
- 2 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 3 Help with NZ Travel
- 4 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 5 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 6 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 7 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 8 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 9 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 10 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 11 Kaikoura roads update
- 12 Free Camping
- 13 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 Clever, mischievous keas
- 16 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 17 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 18 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 20 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 21 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 22 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 23 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 24 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 25 North or South after Perth in rental car?