We are from the UK and have been seriously looking at booking our honeymoon in the Cook Islands. We will be aiming for late June and early July and this has been recommended to us by the travel agents as they say although it is their winter it is the "drier" season. From reading up I can see the temperatures at this time are lower and what Id like to ask is will I be able to wear a bikini and have a good sunbathe ? When it rains at this time is it more like showers that clear quickly - or is it dark and drizzly for days on end like here in the UK?
Have also read some info on Dengue Fever outbreaks in rarotonga and was wondering what anyone thought about it and whether it should put us off going?
Any tips or advice most appreciated.
Late June/early July
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 2 The Great Australian Adventure
- 3 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 4 Very beginning of very rough itinerary
- 5 Taormina to Palermo
- 6 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 7 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 8 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 9 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 10 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 11 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 12 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 13 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 14 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 15 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 16 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 17 5 week itinerary help
- 18 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 19 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 20 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 21 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 22 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 23 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 24 This special community - Fodorville
- 25 New Zealand -help with itinerary