We are from the UK and have been seriously looking at booking our honeymoon in the Cook Islands. We will be aiming for late June and early July and this has been recommended to us by the travel agents as they say although it is their winter it is the "drier" season. From reading up I can see the temperatures at this time are lower and what Id like to ask is will I be able to wear a bikini and have a good sunbathe ? When it rains at this time is it more like showers that clear quickly - or is it dark and drizzly for days on end like here in the UK?
Have also read some info on Dengue Fever outbreaks in rarotonga and was wondering what anyone thought about it and whether it should put us off going?
Any tips or advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 2 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 3 North island New Zealand-help
- 4 Rarotonga
- 5 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 6 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 7 South Island trip in Oct.
- 8 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 9 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 12 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 13 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 14 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 15 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 16 A week in Fiji
- 17 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 18 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 19 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 20 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 21 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 22 New Zealand Christchurch area 3 days
- 23 Day trip to see baby seals!!!
- 24 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 6 Days South Island Help