We are from the UK and have been seriously looking at booking our honeymoon in the Cook Islands. We will be aiming for late June and early July and this has been recommended to us by the travel agents as they say although it is their winter it is the "drier" season. From reading up I can see the temperatures at this time are lower and what Id like to ask is will I be able to wear a bikini and have a good sunbathe ? When it rains at this time is it more like showers that clear quickly - or is it dark and drizzly for days on end like here in the UK?
Have also read some info on Dengue Fever outbreaks in rarotonga and was wondering what anyone thought about it and whether it should put us off going?
Any tips or advice most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 오션 바다이야기 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 5 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 신천지예시 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 9 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 10 오션파라다이스신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 11 무료릴신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 12 손오공릴게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 13 고전게임손오공 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 14 온라인바다이야기게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 15 온라인릴 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 16 3 weeks in NZ
- 17 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 18 Flood Emergency Services
- 19 7 days in New Zealand
- 20 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 21 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 22 16 Days on the South Island
- 23 Need help in Auckland
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 25 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI