I would like recommendations for tour companies for a land tour of new Zealand. My husband and I are very active and in our 60's. I have looked at a 19 day tour with Colette and am wondering about the quality of their tours? I would like ANY suggestions for tours to New Zealand. We will be traveling from Northern California and are thinking of going in October or November. Good experiences and bad? Recommendations greatly appreciated
Land tours to New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship
- 2 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 3 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 4 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 5 Skiing for beginners
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 9 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 12 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 13 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 14 Packing List
- 15 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 16 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 17 Sydney and Auckland
- 18 Internet access
- 19 Night Out Byron Bay
- 20 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 21 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 22 10 days itinerary
- 23 Fremantle my love..
- 24 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 25 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?