We are taking a Celebrity Cruise in Jan/2013 from Sydney to Auckland. We are doing a 4 day precruise tour of Great Barrier Reef and Ayers Rock. Is Blue Mountain tour from Sydney and the Great Ocean road Tour from Melbourne worth doing after our 4 day precruise. Firt time in Australia/New Zealand so any help would be appreciated as we do not need to see Koala and kangaroos on every tour but looking for some variety and the best place to take each tour. Thanks
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sweet As - A Month in God’s Country - South Island, NZ
- 2 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Newzealand - break up self drive and bus travel
- 5 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 6 FIRST Gold Coast FAMILY TRIP for 5 x nights , need Help to PLAN, PLS!
- 7 golf in bali
- 8 Emirates and Jetstar
- 9 Starbucks: Over rated, Bad service, Worst coffee ever!
- 10 Winter Trip to Australia for Two
- 11 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 12 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 13 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 14 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 15 New Rotorua attraction (new trail)
- 16 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 17 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 18 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 19 Cruise New Zealand
- 20 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 21 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 22 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 23 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 24 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 25 Paihia or coromandel