We are taking a Celebrity Cruise in Jan/2013 from Sydney to Auckland. We are doing a 4 day precruise tour of Great Barrier Reef and Ayers Rock. Is Blue Mountain tour from Sydney and the Great Ocean road Tour from Melbourne worth doing after our 4 day precruise. Firt time in Australia/New Zealand so any help would be appreciated as we do not need to see Koala and kangaroos on every tour but looking for some variety and the best place to take each tour. Thanks
- 1 Sydney hotel
- 2 Hotels in Australia
- 3 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 4 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 5 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 8 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 9 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 10 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 11 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 12 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 13 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 14 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 19 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 20 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 21 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 22 1st trip to New Zealand
- 23 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 24 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?