I am Lance Martin.I am from Florida.I want to relief from my work and planning to travel to Australia,from 1th-15th Jun 2016. Actually I searched on the internet about the place to roam in Australia but I didn't find the most appropriate detail of the places. Besides of this, my friends also suggested me that i should go to Australia because the city is very beautiful and there are many amazing place to see.is this true? I want that this trip becomes a memorable trip ever for me and everything is covered with in my budget. So i need your suggestion. Should I go there? Any other place I must see?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 피쉬바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 바둑이사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Perfecting my NZ Itinerary
- 5 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 6 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 7 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 8 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 9 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 10 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 11 Real estate question
- 12 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 13 Food to Try Out
- 14 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 15 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 16 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 17 Wainui Falls
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 20 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 21 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 22 Day trips from Wellington
- 23 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 24 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 25 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?