I am Lance Martin.I am from Florida.I want to relief from my work and planning to travel to Australia,from 1th-15th Jun 2016. Actually I searched on the internet about the place to roam in Australia but I didn't find the most appropriate detail of the places. Besides of this, my friends also suggested me that i should go to Australia because the city is very beautiful and there are many amazing place to see.is this true? I want that this trip becomes a memorable trip ever for me and everything is covered with in my budget. So i need your suggestion. Should I go there? Any other place I must see?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 3 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 4 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 5 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 6 Surprises in Australia
- 7 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 8 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 9 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 10 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 11 2 days in Auckland
- 12 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 13 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 14 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 15 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 16 5 nights in Sydney
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 18 Best places to travel in Australia
- 19 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 20 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 21 16 Days on the South Island
- 22 Cook Islands for families
- 23 B&B in NZ
- 24 New Zealand 3 week itinerary
- 25 Suggestions needed for Australia itinerary