I am Lance Martin.I am from Florida.I want to relief from my work and planning to travel to Australia,from 1th-15th Jun 2016. Actually I searched on the internet about the place to roam in Australia but I didn't find the most appropriate detail of the places. Besides of this, my friends also suggested me that i should go to Australia because the city is very beautiful and there are many amazing place to see.is this true? I want that this trip becomes a memorable trip ever for me and everything is covered with in my budget. So i need your suggestion. Should I go there? Any other place I must see?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Pro Bowl 2018
- 2 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 5 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 6 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 Palau Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 12 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Visa
- 14 Guam Travel Report
- 15 New Zealand Car Hire
- 16 Tasmania itinerary
- 17 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 18 Research on Australian Tourism
- 19 Australia and NZ visit!
- 20 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 21 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 22 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 23 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 24 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 25 Recommended guidebooks