I am Lance Martin.I am from Florida.I want to relief from my work and planning to travel to Australia,from 1th-15th Jun 2016. Actually I searched on the internet about the place to roam in Australia but I didn't find the most appropriate detail of the places. Besides of this, my friends also suggested me that i should go to Australia because the city is very beautiful and there are many amazing place to see.is this true? I want that this trip becomes a memorable trip ever for me and everything is covered with in my budget. So i need your suggestion. Should I go there? Any other place I must see?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/trinity-x3/
- 2 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 3 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 4 Clever, mischievous keas
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 7 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 8 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 9 Kaikoura roads update
- 10 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 11 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 14 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 15 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne