…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 most effective online marketing you will get
- 2 Phone Cards
- 3 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 4 Uluru
- 5 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 6 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 7 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 8 Sydney to Brisbane
- 9 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 10 February Travel
- 11 its just a post
- 12 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 13 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 14 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 15 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 16 Traveling through East Coast
- 17 NZ November!
- 18 New Zealand Sth Island
- 19 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 20 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 21 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 22 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 25 Abel Tasman National Park
…well sort of.