…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Kookaburra in my lounge room...
…well sort of.
- 1 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 2 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 3 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 4 16 days all over New Zealand
- 5 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 6 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 7 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 8 From Ramana kumar 569
- 9 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 10 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 11 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 12 Calmest part of GBR
- 13 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 14 Tahiti - April 2013
- 15 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 16 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 17 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 18 honeymoon in october
- 19 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 20 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 21 Tahiti
- 22 travelling around oceania islands
- 23 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 24 Work Abroad
- 25 Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?