…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 2 Family Friendly Motel in Brisbane - Aabon Apartments & Motel
- 3 Distance running," says Roberto Romano,
- 4 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 5 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 6 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 7 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 8 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 9 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 10 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 11 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 12 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary
- 14 Dining
- 15 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 16 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 17 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 18 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 19 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 20 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 21 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 22 Cairns to brisbane
- 23 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 A major dilemma
…well sort of.