…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Kookaburra in my lounge room...
…well sort of.
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 3 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 4 Emirates and Jetstar
- 5 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 6 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 7 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 8 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 11 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 12 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 13 14 days in NZ in February
- 14 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 15 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 16 16 days all over New Zealand
- 17 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 18 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 19 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 20 Heading to Australia!
- 21 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 22 South Island Itinerary
- 23 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 24 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 25 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area