…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 3 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 4 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 6 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 7 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 8 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 9 help with intinerary please!
- 10 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 11 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 12 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 13 Quaint
- 14 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 15 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 16 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 17 Western Australia + Where?
- 18 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 19 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 20 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 21 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 22 A few days in Darwin
- 23 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 24 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 25 Ride sharing Service
…well sort of.