…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Kookaburra in my lounge room...
…well sort of.
- 1 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 2 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 3 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 4 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 5 Tasmanian West Coast
- 6 Sydney hotel
- 7 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 10 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 11 Hotels in Australia
- 12 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 13 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 14 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 15 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 16 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 17 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 18 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 19 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 20 Micronesia- when to visit
- 21 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 22 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 23 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 24 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 25 1st trip to New Zealand