…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 강남카지노＼＼(¯¶【AĎＭ85６。ＣoＭ】¶¯)＼＼강남카지노
- 2 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 3 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 4 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 5 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 6 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 7 One day in Sydney
- 8 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 9 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 10 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 11 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 15 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 16 9 days in Fiji
- 17 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 18 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 19 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 20 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 21 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 22 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 23 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 24 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 25 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
…well sort of.