…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 2 Experience with one way car rentals and mid-range hotels in New Zealand
- 3 Cheapest International calls from Australia
- 4 Sydney-Things to Do
- 5 Car Rental Tarvel to Kangaroo Island
- 6 Travel passes within Australia
- 7 drive or fly?
- 8 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 9 Milford Sound Cruises
- 10 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 11 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 12 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 13 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 14 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 15 Nelson, New Zealand
- 16 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 17 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 18 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 19 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 20 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 21 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 22 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 23 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 25 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
…well sort of.