…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy Data-based Registered High Quality Real Documents.
- 2 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 3 Bora Bora or Moorea?
- 4 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 5 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 6 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 7 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 8 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 9 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 10 New Zeaaland
- 11 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 12 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 13 Tasmania Itinerary
- 14 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 15 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 16 January-March When to visit NZ
- 17 Hikes in New Zealand
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 19 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 20 Nervous American driving in AU
- 21 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 22 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 23 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 24 New Zealand on our own?
- 25 2nd year visa extentiom
…well sort of.