…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Car hire for 6 days - Apex or Ace
- 2 Restautant recommendations
- 3 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 4 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 5 Opal card?
- 6 Great Ocean Road
- 7 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 8 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 9 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 10 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 11 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 14 Planning a trip in Australia
- 15 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 16 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 17 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 18 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 19 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 20 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 21 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 22 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 23 How is this itinerary?
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
…well sort of.