…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 16 days in Australia
- 2 Indian Burrp
- 3 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 4 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 5 Motels in Cairns
- 6 Gluten free Australia
- 7 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 8 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 9 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 10 Uluru
- 11 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 12 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 13 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 14 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 15 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 16 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 17 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 18 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 19 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 20 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 21 25day planning for Australia
- 22 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 23 Help New Zealand
- 24 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 25 8 day trip to New Zealand
…well sort of.