…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 2 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 3 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 4 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 6 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 7 a month in Australia help please
- 8 AUSTRALIA
- 9 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 10 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 11 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 12 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 13 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 14 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 15 6 Days South Island Help
- 16 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 17 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 18 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 19 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 20 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 21 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 22 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary
- 24 Dining
- 25 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
…well sort of.