…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 2 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 3 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 4 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 5 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 6 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 7 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 8 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 9 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 10 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 11 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 12 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 13 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 14 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 15 New Zealand Trip Planning
- 16 Brisbane Airpot Hotel advice
- 17 Sorting out time in Sydney
- 18 Please help finalize our Tasmania itinerary
- 19 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 1
- 20 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 21 10 day sailing French Polynesia on a budget
- 22 Seven weeks in Campervan
- 23 Tasmania feedback please
- 24 looking for a support
- 25 Australia and New Zealand-Ongoing
…well sort of.