…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 2 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 3 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 4 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 5 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 6 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 8 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 9 Tasmania
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 12 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 13 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 14 Accommodations Brisbane
- 15 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 16 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 17 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 18 Repositioning cruise
- 19 18 days nz.
- 20 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 21 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 22 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 23 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?
- 24 Help finding affordable aprking
- 25 NZ Air Sky Couch Seats
…well sort of.