…well sort of.
Chaotic, physically and emotionally challenging….this pretty much sums up our past few weeks. Insanely frustrating, uncertain and needlessly stressful…this pretty much sums up the past 12 months.
But finally, the dust is settling.
The nq8’s will not be returning to Q8 (thank you Allah). We’ll be staying on in Perth for another 2-2.5 years. Quirky as it is, Perth is good. Flies, intolerable heat, inexplicable inability to merge, obscene rental market and cost of living aside, we’re staying…for awhile.
We’ve got ourselves a new neighborhood, a house with more gadgets than I can wrap my head around and a kookaburra that I can hear from my lounge room. Life is pretty good in the suburban wilderness.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS
- 2 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 3 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 4 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 5 4 weeks itinerary
- 6 North Island
- 7 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 8 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 11 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 12 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 13 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 14 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 15 Travel to New Zealand
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Tour operators
- 18 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 19 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 20 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 21 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 22 travel agency for PNG
- 23 Blue Mountains
- 24 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 25 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
…well sort of.