I recently completed an 'all stops' island hop across the central Pacific from Los Angeles to Manila.
I've written a travel report for remote Kiribati which includes lots of photos, sight-seeing, transportation, eating out and accommodation tips. Maybe this will prove useful to someone in the planning stages of a trip.
You can view the report here:
If you require any additional information, please contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ 1 week
- 2 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 3 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 4 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 5 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 6 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 8 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 Palau Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 14 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Visa
- 16 Guam Travel Report
- 17 New Zealand Car Hire
- 18 Tasmania itinerary
- 19 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 20 Research on Australian Tourism
- 21 Australia and NZ visit!
- 22 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 23 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 24 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 25 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help