Hoping for some recommendations for KI. We'll be two couples traveling with a three year old, and current thinking is 2-3 nights towards the western part of the island and one night in Penneshaw for penguin viewing/transport.
Any recommendations on where to stay? Open to anything from hotels, B&Bs, to cabin or apartment rentals. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 2 west and north Tasmania
- 3 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 4 Trip to Cairns
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Beers in Oz
- 7 NZ visa denials
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 Brisbane to Sydney
- 10 5 days in South Island
- 11 Vini SIM card?
- 12 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 13 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 16 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 17 Help on Itinerary
- 18 Sydney Trip
- 19 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 20 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 21 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 22 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 23 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 24 Extra 2 nights = help
- 25 February Australia Visit