Hoping for some recommendations for KI. We'll be two couples traveling with a three year old, and current thinking is 2-3 nights towards the western part of the island and one night in Penneshaw for penguin viewing/transport.
Any recommendations on where to stay? Open to anything from hotels, B&Bs, to cabin or apartment rentals. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 My Topic Titlehttp://vitagarciniahcasite.com/colon-life-se/
- 2 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 3 http://wellnessfeeds.com/lux-hd450-lens/
- 4 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code/
- 5 http://healthpluscogni.com/kerave-hair/
- 6 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 7 Help with NZ Travel
- 8 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 9 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 10 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 11 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 12 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 13 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 14 Kaikoura roads update
- 15 Free Camping
- 16 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 17 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 18 Clever, mischievous keas
- 19 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 20 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 21 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 22 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 23 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 24 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 25 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary