Hoping for some recommendations for KI. We'll be two couples traveling with a three year old, and current thinking is 2-3 nights towards the western part of the island and one night in Penneshaw for penguin viewing/transport.
Any recommendations on where to stay? Open to anything from hotels, B&Bs, to cabin or apartment rentals. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 nights in Sydney
- 2 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 5 5 days trip in South Island
- 6 14 day South NZ Trip
- 7 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 8 North Island Itinerary Help
- 9 Visa for Australia
- 10 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 11 Hotel Sydney
- 12 Transportation advice needed
- 13 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 14 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 15 Three days in Cairns
- 16 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 17 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 18 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 19 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 20 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 21 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 22 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 23 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 24 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 25 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?