Hoping for some recommendations for KI. We'll be two couples traveling with a three year old, and current thinking is 2-3 nights towards the western part of the island and one night in Penneshaw for penguin viewing/transport.
Any recommendations on where to stay? Open to anything from hotels, B&Bs, to cabin or apartment rentals. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Need Passport and papers to travel? ((+18632405118))
- 2 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 5 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 6 Best national park around Sydney
- 7 1 night stay around GOR
- 8 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 9 7 days in New Zealand
- 10 One-day hike in Milford area
- 11 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 12 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand