I am looking for an out back experience at Kallara Station near Tilipa NSW. Any one stayed there? Any information or experience would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 2 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 3 Motels in Cairns
- 4 Gluten free Australia
- 5 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 6 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 7 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 8 Uluru
- 9 16 days in Australia
- 10 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 11 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 12 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 13 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 14 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 15 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 16 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 17 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 18 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 19 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 20 25day planning for Australia
- 21 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 22 Help New Zealand
- 23 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 24 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 25 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment