So far my trip is off to an auspicious beginning. When I arrived for my flight at DFW, I was told that the ETA had not been transfered over (the agent could not see it), even though I booked it months ago, received a confirmation, and checked it out. So, I paid $45 to buy a new one at DFW. Just sent a sternly worded e-mail to the Ottawa Australian office ...
I'm now at LAX, where my flight has been delayed 2.5 hours. The same thing happened yesterday, so I'm thinking this is there way of making schedule changes as a policy. I have many friends in LA, but I don't really fancy a late night uber and going in and outside of security. 3:15 hours left until my flight ... This means I won't get into Sydney until 10 am, so it will surely cut into my sightseeing plans already. Sigh.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 주식선물거래방법 선물거래란 oninve.com
- 2 Commerical cleaning services in WA
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 5 16 Days on the South Island
- 6 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 7 Hamilton Island
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining