So far my trip is off to an auspicious beginning. When I arrived for my flight at DFW, I was told that the ETA had not been transfered over (the agent could not see it), even though I booked it months ago, received a confirmation, and checked it out. So, I paid $45 to buy a new one at DFW. Just sent a sternly worded e-mail to the Ottawa Australian office ...
I'm now at LAX, where my flight has been delayed 2.5 hours. The same thing happened yesterday, so I'm thinking this is there way of making schedule changes as a policy. I have many friends in LA, but I don't really fancy a late night uber and going in and outside of security. 3:15 hours left until my flight ... This means I won't get into Sydney until 10 am, so it will surely cut into my sightseeing plans already. Sigh.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Top 5 Natural Acne Remedy Treatment Options
- 2 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 3 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 4 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 5 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 6 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 7 Apex car rental in Australia
- 8 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 9 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 10 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 11 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 14 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 15 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 16 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 17 Tasmania
- 18 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 19 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 20 Accommodations Brisbane
- 21 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 22 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 23 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 24 Repositioning cruise
- 25 18 days nz.