My wife and I are planning a trip to the Great Barrier Reef in via Cairns in late Oct early Nov 2013. We just read all about the dangerous Jellyfish that arrive around that time of year. This makes us extremely nervous and we wonder if we should go somewhere else for vacation. We have read about the stinger suits and staying inside the net areas near the beach, but we are still worried about the damage these deadly creatures can inflict. We don't want to be nervous the entire trip!
Can anyone offer their thoughts on the subject? Do the "stingers" ruin the trip? Are their numbers less during the Oct/Nov months?
Thank you in advance for any advice. This site and its bloggers have always been a huge help to me!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 오션신천지 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 2 신천지여신 ◎☆홈 피 = SCC883.컴 ♧
- 3 릴게임신천지 ◎☆홈 피 = SCC883.컴 ♧
- 4 신천지온라인 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 5 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 6 릴게임손오공 ◎☆홈 피 = SCC883.컴 ♧
- 7 손오공온라인 ◐♧주_소= SCC883.컴 ▣
- 8 바다이야기어플 ⊙☏홈 피 -SCC883.컴 ⊙
- 9 무료바다이야기게임 ☞☆접 속 CC883.컴 ♧
- 10 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 11 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 12 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 13 Six Weeks Down Under
- 14 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 15 Flood Emergency Services
- 16 7 days in New Zealand
- 17 Hamilton Island
- 18 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 19 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 20 16 Days on the South Island
- 21 Need help in Auckland
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 25 Uber in Sydney