My wife and I are planning a trip to the Great Barrier Reef in via Cairns in late Oct early Nov 2013. We just read all about the dangerous Jellyfish that arrive around that time of year. This makes us extremely nervous and we wonder if we should go somewhere else for vacation. We have read about the stinger suits and staying inside the net areas near the beach, but we are still worried about the damage these deadly creatures can inflict. We don't want to be nervous the entire trip!
Can anyone offer their thoughts on the subject? Do the "stingers" ruin the trip? Are their numbers less during the Oct/Nov months?
Thank you in advance for any advice. This site and its bloggers have always been a huge help to me!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 US: Gmail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291:6706 Gmail Email 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Vacation to New Zealand during deep Winter
- 4 5 days trip in South Island
- 5 5 nights in Sydney
- 6 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 7 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 8 14 day South NZ Trip
- 9 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 10 North Island Itinerary Help
- 11 Visa for Australia
- 12 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 13 Hotel Sydney
- 14 Transportation advice needed
- 15 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 16 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 17 Three days in Cairns
- 18 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 19 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 20 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 21 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 22 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 23 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 24 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 25 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney