My husband, mother in law and I are going to the South Island the first week of January. We have 6 nights and want to possibly go to Queenstown from Christchurch. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 2 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 3 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 4 Gluten free Australia
- 5 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 6 Uluru
- 7 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 8 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 9 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 10 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 11 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 13 16 days in Australia
- 14 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 15 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 16 25day planning for Australia
- 17 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 18 Help New Zealand
- 19 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 20 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 21 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 22 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 23 Great Ocean Road
- 24 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 25 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary