My husband, mother in law and I are going to the South Island the first week of January. We have 6 nights and want to possibly go to Queenstown from Christchurch. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT,ID'S,DRIVER'S LICENSES,SSN,DIPLOMAS,US GREEN CARDS,FAKE MONEY
- 2 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 3 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 4 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 5 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 6 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 7 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 8 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 9 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 10 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 11 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 12 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 13 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 14 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 15 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 16 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 17 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 18 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 19 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 20 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 21 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 22 New Zealand Trip Planning
- 23 Brisbane Airpot Hotel advice
- 24 Sorting out time in Sydney
- 25 Please help finalize our Tasmania itinerary