We are a family with one 5 years old kid and we will be travelling for a month from July to August to Australia, after much research on this forum and the internet I've come up with the below itinerary and would like to take your opinion of it, your input is much appreciated.
We arrive in Sydney.
- Sydney (5 nights)
- Brisbane (5 nights)
- Gold Cost ( 7 Nights)
- Port Douglas (3 Nights)
- Cairns (3 nights)
- Sydney (1 night)
Then return home from Sydney
We like theme parks, wildlife, zoo, visiting farms and parks, watching feeding animals and penguins, basically everything that will make our kid and us enjoy our time as a family.
We wanted to do some skiing but I noticed that all the skiing areas are in South West of Australia, so you do you recommend spending a night or two there? and from which of the nights above do you recommend that we deduct?
Thank you so much in advance for taking time to answer my questions
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 ESET @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 ESET Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 ESET @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 ESET Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 4 ESET @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 ESET Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 5 ESET @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 ESET Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 6 Airport to Auckland Transfer
- 7 NZ 1 week
- 8 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 9 Qantas air promo
- 10 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 11 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 12 Australia for two weeks.
- 13 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 15 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 17 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 18 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 19 Palau Travel Report
- 20 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 21 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 22 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 23 Visa
- 24 Guam Travel Report
- 25 New Zealand Car Hire