I am planning to visit NZ in end of March. 22nd Mar - 31ist Mar. Wish to cover North partially as follows:
Mar 22 - Arrive Auckland at 12:15 - stay overnight
Mar 23 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Mar 24 - Should we spend the day at Rotorua or leave for Christchurch the same day
Mar 25 - Mar 30 - Undecided!!!!!
Mar 31 - Christchurch to Auckland early morning to catch the departing flight
Wish to cover the best of South Island in these remaining days. Seek your advice on how to make the best use of these 6 days in South (7 in case we need not spend Day 3 in Rotorua).
We are planning to go on self drive. Is it doable in our time frame ....
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://advancedtrimsite.com/derma-vita-lift/
- 2 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 3 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 4 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 5 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 6 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 7 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 8 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 11 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 12 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 13 Tasmania
- 14 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 15 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 16 Accommodations Brisbane
- 17 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 18 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 19 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 20 Repositioning cruise
- 21 18 days nz.
- 22 South Island over December-January Holidays
- 23 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 24 New Zealand - South Island 8 days
- 25 New Zealand ~3 weeks, nature oriented tour?