I am planning to visit NZ in end of March. 22nd Mar - 31ist Mar. Wish to cover North partially as follows:
Mar 22 - Arrive Auckland at 12:15 - stay overnight
Mar 23 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Mar 24 - Should we spend the day at Rotorua or leave for Christchurch the same day
Mar 25 - Mar 30 - Undecided!!!!!
Mar 31 - Christchurch to Auckland early morning to catch the departing flight
Wish to cover the best of South Island in these remaining days. Seek your advice on how to make the best use of these 6 days in South (7 in case we need not spend Day 3 in Rotorua).
We are planning to go on self drive. Is it doable in our time frame ....
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 2 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 3 a month in Australia help please
- 4 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 5 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 6 AUSTRALIA
- 7 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 8 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 9 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 10 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 11 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 12 6 Days South Island Help
- 13 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 15 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 16 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 17 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 18 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 19 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 20 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 21 New Zealand Itinerary
- 22 Dining
- 23 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 24 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 25 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland