I am planning to visit NZ in end of March. 22nd Mar - 31ist Mar. Wish to cover North partially as follows:
Mar 22 - Arrive Auckland at 12:15 - stay overnight
Mar 23 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Mar 24 - Should we spend the day at Rotorua or leave for Christchurch the same day
Mar 25 - Mar 30 - Undecided!!!!!
Mar 31 - Christchurch to Auckland early morning to catch the departing flight
Wish to cover the best of South Island in these remaining days. Seek your advice on how to make the best use of these 6 days in South (7 in case we need not spend Day 3 in Rotorua).
We are planning to go on self drive. Is it doable in our time frame ....
Thanks in advance.
Itinerary for 10 days in New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 2 Great food/local favorites
- 3 South Island - 8 days in February
- 4 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 5 Australian Aborigines
- 6 Great food/local favorites
- 7 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 8 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 9 Sydney
- 10 Incredible hotel
- 11 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 12 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 13 australia new zealand trip advice
- 14 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 15 Milford Sound Cruise
- 16 14 day South Island Self drive
- 17 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 18 Cruise New Zealand
- 19 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 20 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 21 New Zealand Accommodations
- 22 16 days all over New Zealand
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 25 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand