I am planning to visit NZ in end of March. 22nd Mar - 31ist Mar. Wish to cover North partially as follows:
Mar 22 - Arrive Auckland at 12:15 - stay overnight
Mar 23 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Mar 24 - Should we spend the day at Rotorua or leave for Christchurch the same day
Mar 25 - Mar 30 - Undecided!!!!!
Mar 31 - Christchurch to Auckland early morning to catch the departing flight
Wish to cover the best of South Island in these remaining days. Seek your advice on how to make the best use of these 6 days in South (7 in case we need not spend Day 3 in Rotorua).
We are planning to go on self drive. Is it doable in our time frame ....
Thanks in advance.
Itinerary for 10 days in New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Onilne booking hotels !
- 2 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 3 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 4 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 5 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 8 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 9 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 10 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Hotel in Sydney
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Melbourne Drive
- 15 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 16 Sydney or Melbourne
- 17 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 18 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 19 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 20 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 21 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 22 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 23 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 24 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 25 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?