I am planning to visit NZ in end of March. 22nd Mar - 31ist Mar. Wish to cover North partially as follows:
Mar 22 - Arrive Auckland at 12:15 - stay overnight
Mar 23 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Mar 24 - Should we spend the day at Rotorua or leave for Christchurch the same day
Mar 25 - Mar 30 - Undecided!!!!!
Mar 31 - Christchurch to Auckland early morning to catch the departing flight
Wish to cover the best of South Island in these remaining days. Seek your advice on how to make the best use of these 6 days in South (7 in case we need not spend Day 3 in Rotorua).
We are planning to go on self drive. Is it doable in our time frame ....
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 办加拿大蒙特利尔大学毕业证成绩单Q微320865551大蒙特利尔大学毕业证成绩单
- 2 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 3 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 4 Uluru
- 5 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 6 16 days in Australia
- 7 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 8 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 9 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 10 Gluten free Australia
- 11 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 12 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 13 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 14 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 15 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 16 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 18 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 19 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 20 25day planning for Australia
- 21 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 22 Help New Zealand
- 23 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 24 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 25 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment