I am planning to visit NZ in end of March. 22nd Mar - 31ist Mar. Wish to cover North partially as follows:
Mar 22 - Arrive Auckland at 12:15 - stay overnight
Mar 23 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Mar 24 - Should we spend the day at Rotorua or leave for Christchurch the same day
Mar 25 - Mar 30 - Undecided!!!!!
Mar 31 - Christchurch to Auckland early morning to catch the departing flight
Wish to cover the best of South Island in these remaining days. Seek your advice on how to make the best use of these 6 days in South (7 in case we need not spend Day 3 in Rotorua).
We are planning to go on self drive. Is it doable in our time frame ....
Thanks in advance.
Itinerary for 10 days in New Zealand
- 1 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 2 Travelling then teaching in Australia - any words of wisdom?
- 3 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 4 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 5 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 6 Tahiti - April 2013
- 7 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 8 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 9 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 10 16 days all over New Zealand
- 11 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 12 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 13 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 14 From Ramana kumar 569
- 15 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 16 Calmest part of GBR
- 17 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 18 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 19 honeymoon in october
- 20 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 21 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 22 Tahiti
- 23 travelling around oceania islands
- 24 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 25 Work Abroad