My name is Jonathan, I'm planning a trip through western Aus. next month, starting in Broome and heading down to Exmouth. We'll be spending about two weeks looking for different species of reptiles to photograph and such. Anyways, most of our trip is planned at this point except our camper. I've been trying to find a company to rent through, but no one except wicked that I've seen so far even has options on their site to pick up in Broome and drop of in Exmouth or close by. I really don't want to use Wicked campers for obvious reasons. We aren't fake vulgar hippies for one, and I've heard terrible reviews on their customer service. The Outback being what it is, I don't want to be driving around in a poorly maintained vehicle. I just don't know where else to look for camper options. all of the major sites that come up in my research don't offer one way drop off on that route. Does anyone know of a company that does? If I have to go with Wicked I will, but I really want to avoid that if possible.
Thanks so much for the help!
Jonathan from USA
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 황금성 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』로얄카지노노하우
- 3 7 days in New Zealand
- 4 Hamilton Island
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 9 Need help in Auckland
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 11 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 12 Six Weeks Down Under
- 13 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 14 Uber in Sydney
- 15 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 16 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 17 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 18 Darwin Accomodations
- 19 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 20 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 21 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 22 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 23 The Red Center?
- 24 Trip to Cairns
- 25 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July