My name is Jonathan, I'm planning a trip through western Aus. next month, starting in Broome and heading down to Exmouth. We'll be spending about two weeks looking for different species of reptiles to photograph and such. Anyways, most of our trip is planned at this point except our camper. I've been trying to find a company to rent through, but no one except wicked that I've seen so far even has options on their site to pick up in Broome and drop of in Exmouth or close by. I really don't want to use Wicked campers for obvious reasons. We aren't fake vulgar hippies for one, and I've heard terrible reviews on their customer service. The Outback being what it is, I don't want to be driving around in a poorly maintained vehicle. I just don't know where else to look for camper options. all of the major sites that come up in my research don't offer one way drop off on that route. Does anyone know of a company that does? If I have to go with Wicked I will, but I really want to avoid that if possible.
Thanks so much for the help!
Jonathan from USA
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 help with intinerary please!
- 2 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 3 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 4 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 5 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 6 Quaint
- 7 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 8 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 9 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 10 Western Australia + Where?
- 11 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 12 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 13 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 14 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 15 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 16 A few days in Darwin
- 17 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 18 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 19 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 20 Ride sharing Service
- 21 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 22 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?
- 25 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)