My name is Jonathan, I'm planning a trip through western Aus. next month, starting in Broome and heading down to Exmouth. We'll be spending about two weeks looking for different species of reptiles to photograph and such. Anyways, most of our trip is planned at this point except our camper. I've been trying to find a company to rent through, but no one except wicked that I've seen so far even has options on their site to pick up in Broome and drop of in Exmouth or close by. I really don't want to use Wicked campers for obvious reasons. We aren't fake vulgar hippies for one, and I've heard terrible reviews on their customer service. The Outback being what it is, I don't want to be driving around in a poorly maintained vehicle. I just don't know where else to look for camper options. all of the major sites that come up in my research don't offer one way drop off on that route. Does anyone know of a company that does? If I have to go with Wicked I will, but I really want to avoid that if possible.
Thanks so much for the help!
Jonathan from USA
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Free Camping
- 2 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 3 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 4 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 5 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 6 Kaikoura roads update
- 7 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 8 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 9 Clever, mischievous keas
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 12 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 13 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 16 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 17 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 18 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 19 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 20 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 21 Translation of documents
- 22 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 23 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February