My name is Jonathan, I'm planning a trip through western Aus. next month, starting in Broome and heading down to Exmouth. We'll be spending about two weeks looking for different species of reptiles to photograph and such. Anyways, most of our trip is planned at this point except our camper. I've been trying to find a company to rent through, but no one except wicked that I've seen so far even has options on their site to pick up in Broome and drop of in Exmouth or close by. I really don't want to use Wicked campers for obvious reasons. We aren't fake vulgar hippies for one, and I've heard terrible reviews on their customer service. The Outback being what it is, I don't want to be driving around in a poorly maintained vehicle. I just don't know where else to look for camper options. all of the major sites that come up in my research don't offer one way drop off on that route. Does anyone know of a company that does? If I have to go with Wicked I will, but I really want to avoid that if possible.
Thanks so much for the help!
Jonathan from USA
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 2 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 3 14 day South NZ Trip
- 4 One-day hike in Milford area
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 8 Best national park around Sydney
- 9 1 night stay around GOR
- 10 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand