IS THERE GOOD SNORKELING IN PALAU? IF SO WHERE. IS IT WORTH IT TO GO THERE TO JUST SNORKEL AND LAY ON THE BEACH. ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.puresupplement.org/hl12-supplement-reviews/
- 2 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 3 16 days in Australia
- 4 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 5 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 6 Motels in Cairns
- 7 Gluten free Australia
- 8 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 9 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 10 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 11 Uluru
- 12 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 13 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 14 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 15 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 16 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 17 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 18 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 19 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 20 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 21 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 22 25day planning for Australia
- 23 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 24 Help New Zealand
- 25 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney