IS THERE GOOD SNORKELING IN PALAU? IF SO WHERE. IS IT WORTH IT TO GO THERE TO JUST SNORKEL AND LAY ON THE BEACH. ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/neuro-xr/
- 2 Solo trip - Qld, is it worth the trip to WA?
- 3 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 4 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 5 Queensland north and Perth south
- 6 Melbourne or Sydney?
- 7 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 8 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 9 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 10 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 11 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 12 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 13 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 14 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 15 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 16 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 17 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 18 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 19 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 20 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 21 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 22 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 23 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 24 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 25 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.