We're going to FP in August for the first time for our honeymoon. We are going to be there for 12 nights, and definitely want to hit Bora Bora and Moorea. I am trying to decide if we should go to Tahaa as well?
We both scuba dive and enjoy snorkeling and doing some activities besides just relaxing (which we still want to do as well). I didn't know if Tahaa had enough to do or if it was pretty remote.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 2 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 3 nakedbus passport to sell!
- 4 Great Ocean Road
- 5 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 6 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 7 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 8 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 9 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 10 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 11 Planning a trip in Australia
- 12 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 13 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 14 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 15 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 16 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 17 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 18 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 19 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 20 How is this itinerary?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 23 Wallis and Futuna decision
- 24 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
- 25 My 2 weeks trip in Perth with 2 kiddos