We're going to FP in August for the first time for our honeymoon. We are going to be there for 12 nights, and definitely want to hit Bora Bora and Moorea. I am trying to decide if we should go to Tahaa as well?
We both scuba dive and enjoy snorkeling and doing some activities besides just relaxing (which we still want to do as well). I didn't know if Tahaa had enough to do or if it was pretty remote.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 2 Hikes in New Zealand
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 4 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 5 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 6 Nervous American driving in AU
- 7 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 8 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 9 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 10 New Zeaaland
- 11 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 12 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 13 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 14 New Zealand on our own?
- 15 2nd year visa extentiom
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Sydney places to stay
- 18 Sydney in March
- 19 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
- 20 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
- 21 Help with itinerary! 2 wks in Aus
- 22 Box Jellies on the GBR
- 23 2 wks in Aus - need help with itinerary
- 24 Nelson, New Zealand
- 25 Tasmania - revised itinerary.... advice please!!