We're going to FP in August for the first time for our honeymoon. We are going to be there for 12 nights, and definitely want to hit Bora Bora and Moorea. I am trying to decide if we should go to Tahaa as well?
We both scuba dive and enjoy snorkeling and doing some activities besides just relaxing (which we still want to do as well). I didn't know if Tahaa had enough to do or if it was pretty remote.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ South Island Itinerary Feedback?
- 2 Help with NZ Travel
- 3 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 4 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 5 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 6 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 7 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 8 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 9 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 10 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 11 Kaikoura roads update
- 12 Free Camping
- 13 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 14 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 15 Clever, mischievous keas
- 16 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 17 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 18 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 20 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 21 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 22 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 23 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 24 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 25 North or South after Perth in rental car?