We're going to FP in August for the first time for our honeymoon. We are going to be there for 12 nights, and definitely want to hit Bora Bora and Moorea. I am trying to decide if we should go to Tahaa as well?
We both scuba dive and enjoy snorkeling and doing some activities besides just relaxing (which we still want to do as well). I didn't know if Tahaa had enough to do or if it was pretty remote.
Thanks in advance!
Is Tahaa worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 3 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 4 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 5 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 6 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 7 New Zealand advice
- 8 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 9 Tassie in winter
- 10 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 11 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 12 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 13 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 14 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 15 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti
- 16 Need suggestions for things to do in Australia
- 17 Kangaroo Island or Cleland Wildlife Park in Adelaide
- 18 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 19 9 days in Fiji
- 20 Canberra
- 21 1st Visit to Australia: Itinerary Help
- 22 AAT Kings 5 day Monkey Mia tour from Perth, Oct 2012
- 23 Tasmania in may with 11 month baby for about 12 days
- 24 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 25 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution