We're going to FP in August for the first time for our honeymoon. We are going to be there for 12 nights, and definitely want to hit Bora Bora and Moorea. I am trying to decide if we should go to Tahaa as well?
We both scuba dive and enjoy snorkeling and doing some activities besides just relaxing (which we still want to do as well). I didn't know if Tahaa had enough to do or if it was pretty remote.
Thanks in advance!
Is Tahaa worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 2 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 3 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 4 Skiing for beginners
- 5 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 6 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 7 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 8 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 11 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 12 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 13 Packing List
- 14 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 15 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 16 Sydney and Auckland
- 17 Internet access
- 18 Night Out Byron Bay
- 19 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 20 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 21 10 days itinerary
- 22 Fremantle my love..
- 23 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 24 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 25 Books?