We're going to FP in August for the first time for our honeymoon. We are going to be there for 12 nights, and definitely want to hit Bora Bora and Moorea. I am trying to decide if we should go to Tahaa as well?
We both scuba dive and enjoy snorkeling and doing some activities besides just relaxing (which we still want to do as well). I didn't know if Tahaa had enough to do or if it was pretty remote.
Thanks in advance!
Is Tahaa worth it?
- 1 Australia RideShare Group in Facebook
- 2 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 3 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 4 Travelling then teaching in Australia - any words of wisdom?
- 5 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 6 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 7 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 8 Tahiti - April 2013
- 9 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 10 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 11 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 12 16 days all over New Zealand
- 13 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 14 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 15 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 16 From Ramana kumar 569
- 17 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 18 Calmest part of GBR
- 19 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 20 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 21 honeymoon in october
- 22 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 23 Tahiti
- 24 travelling around oceania islands
- 25 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania