We're going to FP in August for the first time for our honeymoon. We are going to be there for 12 nights, and definitely want to hit Bora Bora and Moorea. I am trying to decide if we should go to Tahaa as well?
We both scuba dive and enjoy snorkeling and doing some activities besides just relaxing (which we still want to do as well). I didn't know if Tahaa had enough to do or if it was pretty remote.
Thanks in advance!
Is Tahaa worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 2 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 5 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 5 days in Tasmania
- 8 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 9 Help
- 10 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 11 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 12 Byron Bay or ...
- 13 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 14 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 15 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 16 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 17 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 18 NZ vs Aust
- 19 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 20 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 21 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 22 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 23 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 24 August week end in Auckland
- 25 28 days to campervan around australia