I'm looking into traveling to Moorea and staying at the Intercontinental Resort. I'm getting the impression it's not located on an actual real beach with soft white sand, but rather a created beach from what used to be mangroves. If anyone has been there can you shed some light in my direction? It's kind of a deal breaker if you know what I mean.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transport changes in Prague
- 2 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 3 Melbourne eateries
- 4 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 5 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 6 Complete Novice
- 7 Kangaroo Island
- 8 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 9 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 10 Where to visit
- 11 new zealand road maps?
- 12 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 13 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 14 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 15 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 16 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 17 2weeks in Austrailia
- 18 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 19 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 20 How is this itinerary?
- 21 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 22 Restautant recommendations
- 23 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
- 24 newzeland
- 25 Weather in Fiji