I'm looking into traveling to Moorea and staying at the Intercontinental Resort. I'm getting the impression it's not located on an actual real beach with soft white sand, but rather a created beach from what used to be mangroves. If anyone has been there can you shed some light in my direction? It's kind of a deal breaker if you know what I mean.
Is it a real white sand beach?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 2 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 3 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 4 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 6 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 Sydney
- 9 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 10 mobile wifi device for Australia
- 11 One day in Fiji
- 12 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 13 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 14 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 15 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 16 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 17 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 19 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 20 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 21 Hobart
- 22 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 23 Should we change our plans ???
- 24 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 25 Leaving on a jet plane....