I'm looking into traveling to Moorea and staying at the Intercontinental Resort. I'm getting the impression it's not located on an actual real beach with soft white sand, but rather a created beach from what used to be mangroves. If anyone has been there can you shed some light in my direction? It's kind of a deal breaker if you know what I mean.
Is it a real white sand beach?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 2 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 3 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 4 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 5 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 6 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 7 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 8 Sydney
- 9 Extra time in Melbourne
- 10 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 11 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 12 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 13 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 14 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 15 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 16 Tassie in winter
- 17 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 18 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 19 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 20 New Zealand advice
- 21 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 22 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 23 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 24 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 25 Photobook from trip to New Zealand