I'm looking into traveling to Moorea and staying at the Intercontinental Resort. I'm getting the impression it's not located on an actual real beach with soft white sand, but rather a created beach from what used to be mangroves. If anyone has been there can you shed some light in my direction? It's kind of a deal breaker if you know what I mean.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 18 days in New Zealand - Advise
- 2 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 3 This item could be connected in the extremely advantageous
- 4 16 Days NZ Trip
- 5 Queenstown/Otango for 72 hours
- 6 9 Hour layover in Sydney, what to do?
- 7 February visit to scuba in Great Barrier Reef?
- 8 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 9 Queensland Tips
- 10 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 11 Wineries with accomodations
- 12 Drivers license
- 13 Road trip to Canberra and Sydney
- 14 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 15 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 16 South Island New Zealand 28 days in a motor home
- 17 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 18 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 19 Tahiti vs Moorea vs Bora Bora
- 20 Cell Phone/Data Service for NZ
- 21 Itinerary: Both Islands in 27 days
- 22 New Zealand, South Island, 2 weeks, intinerary help?
- 23 New Zealand South Island itinerary advice
- 24 5 Day Circle trip along GOR from Melbourne
- 25 Trip to Australia