I'm looking into traveling to Moorea and staying at the Intercontinental Resort. I'm getting the impression it's not located on an actual real beach with soft white sand, but rather a created beach from what used to be mangroves. If anyone has been there can you shed some light in my direction? It's kind of a deal breaker if you know what I mean.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 numerous merchandise till you
- 2 15 Steps To Creating An Effective Business Facebook Page
- 3 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 4 The Future of email advertising – 2017 version
- 5 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 6 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Six Weeks Down Under
- 9 Flood Emergency Services
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 Hamilton Island
- 12 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 13 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground