I'm looking into traveling to Moorea and staying at the Intercontinental Resort. I'm getting the impression it's not located on an actual real beach with soft white sand, but rather a created beach from what used to be mangroves. If anyone has been there can you shed some light in my direction? It's kind of a deal breaker if you know what I mean.
Is it a real white sand beach?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 2 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 3 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 4 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 5 Should we change our plans ???
- 6 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 7 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 8 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Kangaroo island
- 11 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 12 Itinerary 20 days
- 13 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 14 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 15 One day in Fiji
- 16 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 17 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 18 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 19 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 20 Rent or buy campervan
- 21 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 24 Cell phone providers
- 25 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help