My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 2 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 3 Paging Cathies
- 4 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 5 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 6 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 7 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 8 Family trip over Spring Break
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 11 5 days in Tasmania
- 12 August week end in Auckland
- 13 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 14 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 15 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 16 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 17 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 18 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 19 Help
- 20 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 21 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 22 Byron Bay or ...
- 23 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 24 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 25 How many days needed in Sydney?