My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Onilne booking hotels !
- 2 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 3 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 4 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 5 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 8 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 9 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 10 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Hotel in Sydney
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Melbourne Drive
- 15 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 16 Sydney or Melbourne
- 17 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 18 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 19 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 20 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 21 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 22 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 23 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 24 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 25 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?