My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Jet Star?
- 2 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 3 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 4 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 5 Song doc - one for you
- 6 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 7 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 10 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 11 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Planning
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 15 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 16 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 17 NZ South Island Plan
- 18 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 19 Campervan help please!
- 20 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 21 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 22 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 25 My tips for NZ motorhome hire