My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Paging Cathies
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 4 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 5 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 6 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 7 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 8 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 9 One day in Fiji
- 10 Kangaroo island
- 11 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 12 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 13 Itinerary 20 days
- 14 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 15 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 16 Rent or buy campervan
- 17 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 18 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 19 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 20 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 21 Cell phone providers
- 22 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 23 GBR - Where to base our 3 1/2 day visit
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 25 New Zealand - 12 Nights Trip