My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If yes then one of the popular garcinia
- 2 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 3 Perth, Australia sets new world record for Krispy Kreme sales
- 4 Wellington accommodation
- 5 Great food/local favorites
- 6 This special community - Fodorville
- 7 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 8 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 9 South Island - 8 days in February
- 10 Australian Aborigines
- 11 Great food/local favorites
- 12 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 13 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 14 Sydney
- 15 Incredible hotel
- 16 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 17 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 18 australia new zealand trip advice
- 19 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 20 Milford Sound Cruise
- 21 14 day South Island Self drive
- 22 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 23 Cruise New Zealand
- 24 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 25 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January