My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 2 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 3 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 4 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 5 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 6 Sydney
- 7 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 8 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 9 Marlborough Sounds???
- 10 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 11 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 12 Itinerary Planning
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 New Zealand itinerary help
- 15 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 16 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 17 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 18 Song doc - one for you
- 19 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 20 Jet Star?
- 21 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 22 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 23 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 24 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 25 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand