My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 2 Question about the "Build Up"
- 3 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 4 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 5 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 6 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 7 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 8 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 9 Tipping
- 10 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 11 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 12 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 13 auckland connection
- 14 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 15 Five weeks in ANZ
- 16 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 17 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 18 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 19 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 20 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 21 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 22 Sydney
- 23 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 24 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura
- 25 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?