My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 2 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 3 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 4 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 5 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 6 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 7 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 8 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 9 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 10 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 11 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 12 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 13 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 14 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 15 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 16 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 17 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 18 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 19 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 20 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 21 Paging Cathies
- 22 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 23 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 24 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 25 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June