My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
- 1 Tahiti - April 2013
- 2 Travelling then teaching in Australia - any words of wisdom?
- 3 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 4 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 5 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 6 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 7 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 8 16 days all over New Zealand
- 9 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 10 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 11 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 12 From Ramana kumar 569
- 13 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 14 Calmest part of GBR
- 15 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 16 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 17 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 18 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 19 honeymoon in october
- 20 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 21 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 22 Tahiti
- 23 travelling around oceania islands
- 24 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 25 Work Abroad