My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 2 Tipping
- 3 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 6 Tim Tam
- 7 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 8 Transit Time at SYD
- 9 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 10 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 11 Car rentals south island
- 12 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 13 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 14 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 15 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 16 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 17 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 18 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 19 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 20 New Zealand
- 21 Need Rotorua advice
- 22 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 23 Broome to Cape Leveque
- 24 Auckland for 18 months
- 25 Fiji in February or March?