My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on where to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 still distorted. I
- 2 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 3 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 4 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 5 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 6 Paging Cathies
- 7 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 8 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 9 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 10 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 11 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 12 Weather ?
- 13 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 14 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 15 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 16 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 19 South IslandItinerary Help
- 20 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 21 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 22 Sydney for 3 days
- 23 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 24 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 25 Conquering Great Walks