My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on where to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 2 Sydney and Auckland
- 3 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 4 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 5 10 days itinerary
- 6 Fremantle my love..
- 7 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 8 Internet access
- 9 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 10 Packing List
- 11 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 12 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 13 Books?
- 14 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 15 Choosing a Visa
- 16 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 17 One spare day in Darwin
- 18 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 19 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 20 Travel Visa
- 21 Canberra
- 22 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 23 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 24 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 25 Bicycle Traving - What not to do