My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on where to stay?
Is Bali safe?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 2 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 4 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 5 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 6 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 7 Should we change our plans ???
- 8 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 9 Hobart
- 10 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 11 One day in Fiji
- 12 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 13 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 14 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 15 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 16 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 17 Packages
- 18 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 19 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 20 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 21 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 22 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 23 Paging Cathies
- 24 Kangaroo island
- 25 Itinerary 20 days