I will be kind of following indiancouple's itinerary below:
Auckland: 1 day
Rotorua: 3 days
Wellington: 2 days
Nelson: 3 days
Punakaiki: 1 day
Fox Glacier: 2 days
Queenstown: 4 days
Te Anau: 2 days
Twizel: 1 day
Christchurch: 1 day
I will need internet access for couple of hours everyday in all of these places. While in the cities and bigger towns this will not be a problem, can folks suggest any accommodations in the smaller/remote towns where net access will be available ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia for two weeks.
- 2 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 3 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 4 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 5 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 6 Food to Try Out
- 7 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 8 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 9 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 10 Recommended guidebooks
- 11 South Island Road Trip
- 12 Surprises in Australia
- 13 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast
Internet access in NZ a must: Please suggest accommodations