I will be kind of following indiancouple's itinerary below:
Auckland: 1 day
Rotorua: 3 days
Wellington: 2 days
Nelson: 3 days
Punakaiki: 1 day
Fox Glacier: 2 days
Queenstown: 4 days
Te Anau: 2 days
Twizel: 1 day
Christchurch: 1 day
I will need internet access for couple of hours everyday in all of these places. While in the cities and bigger towns this will not be a problem, can folks suggest any accommodations in the smaller/remote towns where net access will be available ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 주식거래 한국코스피 oninve.com
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 4 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 5 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 6 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 9 Flood Emergency Services
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 12 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 13 16 Days on the South Island
- 14 Need help in Auckland
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 16 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 17 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 18 Uber in Sydney
- 19 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 20 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 22 Darwin Accomodations
- 23 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 24 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 25 Lodging Reservations in NSW
Internet access in NZ a must: Please suggest accommodations