I will be kind of following indiancouple's itinerary below:
Auckland: 1 day
Rotorua: 3 days
Wellington: 2 days
Nelson: 3 days
Punakaiki: 1 day
Fox Glacier: 2 days
Queenstown: 4 days
Te Anau: 2 days
Twizel: 1 day
Christchurch: 1 day
I will need internet access for couple of hours everyday in all of these places. While in the cities and bigger towns this will not be a problem, can folks suggest any accommodations in the smaller/remote towns where net access will be available ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.click2trial.com/novellus-naturals-skin-cream/
- 2 14 day South NZ Trip
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 One-day hike in Milford area
- 5 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 8 Best national park around Sydney
- 9 1 night stay around GOR
- 10 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand
Internet access in NZ a must: Please suggest accommodations