We are going to do a post cruise hotel stay @ IC Moorea & could use some help in deciding on what room category to book. We are trying to decide between a lanai, beach bungalow & pool bungalow. Would love to know your personal experiences with any of these rooms. We were thinking of a pool bungalow but are unable to book at this time thru the cruiseline, need to wait till it's 6 months prior to our dates, and that makes me a little nervous so we are considering other options. Then beach bungalow sounded good until I read a posting on Trip Advisor talking about the bungalow not being completely closed, the A/C working hard to keep cool & that the A/C is above the bed & blowing on your heads @ nite, that sounds like it may not be so comfortable for the extra $$ Also wondering about the Lanai rooms, are they in an old travelodge like IC Tahiti?? Are they worn & tired or are they nice?? Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks, Shari
Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 2 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 5 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 10 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 11 Sydney and Auckland
- 12 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 13 Internet access
- 14 Night Out Byron Bay
- 15 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 16 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 17 10 days itinerary
- 18 Fremantle my love..
- 19 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 20 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 21 Books?
- 22 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 23 Choosing a Visa
- 24 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 25 One spare day in Darwin