We are going to do a post cruise hotel stay @ IC Moorea & could use some help in deciding on what room category to book. We are trying to decide between a lanai, beach bungalow & pool bungalow. Would love to know your personal experiences with any of these rooms. We were thinking of a pool bungalow but are unable to book at this time thru the cruiseline, need to wait till it's 6 months prior to our dates, and that makes me a little nervous so we are considering other options. Then beach bungalow sounded good until I read a posting on Trip Advisor talking about the bungalow not being completely closed, the A/C working hard to keep cool & that the A/C is above the bed & blowing on your heads @ nite, that sounds like it may not be so comfortable for the extra $$ Also wondering about the Lanai rooms, are they in an old travelodge like IC Tahiti?? Are they worn & tired or are they nice?? Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks, Shari
Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 2 14 days in NZ in February
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Emirates and Jetstar
- 6 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 7 16 days all over New Zealand
- 8 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 9 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 10 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 11 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 12 Heading to Australia!
- 13 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 14 South Island Itinerary
- 15 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 16 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 17 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010
- 18 Having trouble with 17 day itinerary in Australia especially Melbourne area
- 19 Information on Transit Visa in Australia
- 20 NZ Winter 2013 (July) Trip Report - 20 days SI & NI
- 21 victoria in march
- 22 3 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 23 Victoria with kids
- 24 Puffing billy day trip from Melbourne
- 25 Egyptian Clay Bowl