We are going to do a post cruise hotel stay @ IC Moorea & could use some help in deciding on what room category to book. We are trying to decide between a lanai, beach bungalow & pool bungalow. Would love to know your personal experiences with any of these rooms. We were thinking of a pool bungalow but are unable to book at this time thru the cruiseline, need to wait till it's 6 months prior to our dates, and that makes me a little nervous so we are considering other options. Then beach bungalow sounded good until I read a posting on Trip Advisor talking about the bungalow not being completely closed, the A/C working hard to keep cool & that the A/C is above the bed & blowing on your heads @ nite, that sounds like it may not be so comfortable for the extra $$ Also wondering about the Lanai rooms, are they in an old travelodge like IC Tahiti?? Are they worn & tired or are they nice?? Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks, Shari
Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth Hotels
- 2 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 3 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 4 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 5 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 6 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 7 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 8 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 9 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 10 Kangaroo island
- 11 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 12 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 13 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 14 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 15 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 16 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 17 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 18 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 19 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 20 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 21 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 23 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 24 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 25 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!