We are going to do a post cruise hotel stay @ IC Moorea & could use some help in deciding on what room category to book. We are trying to decide between a lanai, beach bungalow & pool bungalow. Would love to know your personal experiences with any of these rooms. We were thinking of a pool bungalow but are unable to book at this time thru the cruiseline, need to wait till it's 6 months prior to our dates, and that makes me a little nervous so we are considering other options. Then beach bungalow sounded good until I read a posting on Trip Advisor talking about the bungalow not being completely closed, the A/C working hard to keep cool & that the A/C is above the bed & blowing on your heads @ nite, that sounds like it may not be so comfortable for the extra $$ Also wondering about the Lanai rooms, are they in an old travelodge like IC Tahiti?? Are they worn & tired or are they nice?? Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks, Shari
Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 2 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 3 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 4 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 5 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 6 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 7 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 8 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 9 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 10 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 11 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 12 Paihia or coromandel
- 13 Emirates and Jetstar
- 14 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 15 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 16 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 17 14 days in NZ in February
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 20 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 21 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 22 Heading to Australia!
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 South Island Itinerary
- 25 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013