We are going to do a post cruise hotel stay @ IC Moorea & could use some help in deciding on what room category to book. We are trying to decide between a lanai, beach bungalow & pool bungalow. Would love to know your personal experiences with any of these rooms. We were thinking of a pool bungalow but are unable to book at this time thru the cruiseline, need to wait till it's 6 months prior to our dates, and that makes me a little nervous so we are considering other options. Then beach bungalow sounded good until I read a posting on Trip Advisor talking about the bungalow not being completely closed, the A/C working hard to keep cool & that the A/C is above the bed & blowing on your heads @ nite, that sounds like it may not be so comfortable for the extra $$ Also wondering about the Lanai rooms, are they in an old travelodge like IC Tahiti?? Are they worn & tired or are they nice?? Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks, Shari
Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- 1 First visit to New Zealand and (possibly) Australia
- 2 Here goes - 1st attempt at a NZ 17 night itinerary.
- 3 Overnight on Hong Kong/Australia trip
- 4 16 days all over New Zealand
- 5 7-14 days in Australia in August
- 6 NZ - Trip of a lifetime. Help!
- 7 Sydney real estate and cost of living
- 8 From Ramana kumar 569
- 9 So much to do, so little time. A long weekend in Margaret River
- 10 Planning Stages of Trip To Fiji and Australia
- 11 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 12 Calmest part of GBR
- 13 Port Douglas vs. Airlie Beach
- 14 Tahiti - April 2013
- 15 Addicted to New Zealand - Trip Report
- 16 Rotorua Price List, Free Stuff and some other thoughts
- 17 Songdoc's Aussie Pix!!!
- 18 honeymoon in october
- 19 Kangaroos, Koalas, & Kookaburras, Oh, My: A Songdoc Aussie Trip Report
- 20 Need a car on Aitutaki?
- 21 Tahiti
- 22 travelling around oceania islands
- 23 November 2013 East Coast & Tasmania
- 24 Work Abroad
- 25 Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?