We are going to do a post cruise hotel stay @ IC Moorea & could use some help in deciding on what room category to book. We are trying to decide between a lanai, beach bungalow & pool bungalow. Would love to know your personal experiences with any of these rooms. We were thinking of a pool bungalow but are unable to book at this time thru the cruiseline, need to wait till it's 6 months prior to our dates, and that makes me a little nervous so we are considering other options. Then beach bungalow sounded good until I read a posting on Trip Advisor talking about the bungalow not being completely closed, the A/C working hard to keep cool & that the A/C is above the bed & blowing on your heads @ nite, that sounds like it may not be so comfortable for the extra $$ Also wondering about the Lanai rooms, are they in an old travelodge like IC Tahiti?? Are they worn & tired or are they nice?? Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks, Shari
Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Jetstar boosts Transtasman flights
- 3 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 6 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 7 Tasmanian West Coast
- 8 Sydney hotel
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Hotels in Australia
- 13 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 14 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 15 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 16 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 17 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 18 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 19 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 20 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 21 Micronesia- when to visit
- 22 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 23 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 24 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 25 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia