We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Jet Star?
- 2 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 3 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 4 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 5 Song doc - one for you
- 6 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 7 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 10 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 11 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 12 Itinerary Planning
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 15 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 16 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 17 NZ South Island Plan
- 18 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 19 Campervan help please!
- 20 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 21 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 22 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 25 My tips for NZ motorhome hire