We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 2 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 3 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 4 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 5 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 8 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 9 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 10 Accommodation Brisbane
- 11 Accommodation Brisbane
- 12 Happy Australia Day!
- 13 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 14 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Tim Tam
- 16 Tipping
- 17 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 18 Transit Time at SYD
- 19 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 20 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 23 Car rentals south island
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Brisbane, need short term accommodation