We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 2 Transport changes in Prague
- 3 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 4 Melbourne eateries
- 5 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 6 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 7 Complete Novice
- 8 Kangaroo Island
- 9 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 10 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 11 Where to visit
- 12 new zealand road maps?
- 13 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 14 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 15 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 16 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 17 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
- 18 2weeks in Austrailia
- 19 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 20 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 21 How is this itinerary?
- 22 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 23 Restautant recommendations
- 24 Te Anau/Milford over Easter??
- 25 newzeland
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?