We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 2 Sydney
- 3 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Marlborough Sounds???
- 6 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 7 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 8 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 9 Itinerary Planning
- 10 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 11 New Zealand itinerary help
- 12 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 13 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 14 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 15 Song doc - one for you
- 16 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 17 Jet Star?
- 18 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 19 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 22 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 23 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 24 NZ South Island Plan
- 25 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip