We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth Hotels
- 2 Extra time in Melbourne
- 3 baruntse expedition
- 4 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 5 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 6 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 7 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 8 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 11 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 14 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 15 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 16 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 17 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 18 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 19 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 20 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 21 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 22 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 23 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 25 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report