We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 스포츠배당 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 2 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 3 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 4 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 5 help with 4-night Tasmania itinerary
- 6 North Island
- 7 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 8 4 weeks itinerary
- 9 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 10 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 11 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 12 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 13 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 14 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 15 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 16 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 17 Tour operators
- 18 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 19 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 20 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 21 travel agency for PNG
- 22 Blue Mountains
- 23 New Zealand North Island Trip recommendations
- 24 Please critique our South Island, NZ itinerary
- 25 camper van tour.. 5 months itinery needed
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?