We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 2 Few days in NZ, what to do
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 5 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 6 a month in Australia help please
- 7 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 8 Planning an Australia trip, not sure where to begin
- 9 AUSTRALIA
- 10 Winter tragedy on the Routeburn Track (NZ)
- 11 Help me choose among these Sydney hotels, please
- 12 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 13 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 14 6 Days South Island Help
- 15 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 16 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 17 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 18 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 19 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 20 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 21 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 22 New Zealand Itinerary
- 23 Dining
- 24 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 25 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?