We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 drive or fly?
- 2 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 3 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 4 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 5 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 6 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 7 Nelson, New Zealand
- 8 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 9 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 12 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 13 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 14 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 15 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 17 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 18 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 19 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 20 Boat charter Raitea
- 21 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 22 Cairns Australia
- 23 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 24 Getting to Picton
- 25 3 Weeks in Austriala and New Zealand
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?