We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy, get,Passports ,id cards,novelty id cards, driver license etc
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 NZ vs Aust
- 6 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 7 Byron Bay or ...
- 8 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 9 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 10 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 12 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 13 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 14 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 15 August week end in Auckland
- 16 28 days to campervan around australia
- 17 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 18 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 19 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 20 Sydney Weather in September
- 21 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 22 South Island Suggestions ...
- 23 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 24 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 25 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??