We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 2 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 3 Family trip over Spring Break
- 4 Abel to Punakai / Greymouth
- 5 Paging Cathies
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 7 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 8 Cairns/PD - can we manage without a car?
- 9 Sydney CBD & Potts Point accommodation
- 10 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 11 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 12 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 13 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 14 5 days in Tasmania
- 15 August week end in Auckland
- 16 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 17 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 18 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 19 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 20 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 21 Help
- 22 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 23 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 24 Byron Bay or ...
- 25 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September