We were ready to stay in the Over the Water Bungalows at Le Meridien next February for 3 or 4 days. but were steered towards the Intercontinental La Moana Bora Bora due to the fact that it is on the mainland,. not on a motu.and clser to everything including a small market.
Has anyone stayed at the InterContinental La Moana?
If so please let me know what you think.
Thanks in advance
Intercontinenal La Moana Bora Bora vs Le Meridien Water Bungalows?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 2 Kangaroo island
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 5 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 6 Itinerary 20 days
- 7 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 10 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 11 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 12 One day in Fiji
- 13 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 14 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 15 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 16 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 17 Rent or buy campervan
- 18 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 19 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 20 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 21 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 22 Cell phone providers
- 23 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 24 GBR - Where to base our 3 1/2 day visit
- 25 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014