I'm very confused about planning trip. I thank people that have answered me in previous questions> My husband has never been to Australia. I have about 8 years ago and saw Sydney, Bribane , Gold Coast and Port Douglas. We have 2 weeks, although it is short I would like to divide in 3 places. Sydney, GBR and since I have never been to Tasmania (either Hobart or Cradle Mountain). If you could plan our trip what would it be? We are not hikers but enjoy mountains and beaches ( snorkeling ). I definitely would go back to Blue Mountains & Kuranda. We are leaving Feb 16-March 4th. Any suggestions are greatly appreciatd. How do I reply to messages sent to me??
If you had 2 weeks where would you go???
- 1 Jetstar boosts Transtasman flights
- 2 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 3 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 4 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 5 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 6 Tasmanian West Coast
- 7 Sydney hotel
- 8 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Hotels in Australia
- 13 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 14 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 15 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 16 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 17 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 18 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 19 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 20 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 21 Micronesia- when to visit
- 22 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 23 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 24 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 25 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia