I live in Perth, Western Australia and I'm 25. I have January and February off work and I am keen to travel somewhere within Australia, probably on my own. My budget is roughly $10,000 -15,000.
I love the beach and would be keen to learn how to surf (if anyone knows of a great surfing school somewhere?); I also love fishing (again, not very good at it so I would be keen to go on a fishing trip with a guide or something) and camping. I also love good food and cooking. So I am looking for some sort of organised tour that could involve surfing and/or fishing and/or camping in a beautiful part of Australia and with people around my age group. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 2 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 3 Food to Try Out
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 6 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 7 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 8 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 9 Recommended guidebooks
- 10 South Island Road Trip
- 11 Surprises in Australia
- 12 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 13 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 14 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 15 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 16 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 17 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 18 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 19 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 20 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 21 New Zealand with a toddler
- 22 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 23 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 24 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast
- 25 Something new to look for in Kaikoura