I live in Perth, Western Australia and I'm 25. I have January and February off work and I am keen to travel somewhere within Australia, probably on my own. My budget is roughly $10,000 -15,000.
I love the beach and would be keen to learn how to surf (if anyone knows of a great surfing school somewhere?); I also love fishing (again, not very good at it so I would be keen to go on a fishing trip with a guide or something) and camping. I also love good food and cooking. So I am looking for some sort of organised tour that could involve surfing and/or fishing and/or camping in a beautiful part of Australia and with people around my age group. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 6 days Queenstown (NZ) itineary suggestion????
- 2 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 One-day hike in Milford area
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 8 Best national park around Sydney
- 9 1 night stay around GOR
- 10 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 11 7 days in New Zealand
- 12 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 13 NZ repeat visitors
- 14 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 15 South Island Suggestions
- 16 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 17 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 18 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 19 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 20 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 New Zealand Car Rental
- 23 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 24 What exactly is a NZ sound?
- 25 4 weeks in New Zealand