I live in Perth, Western Australia and I'm 25. I have January and February off work and I am keen to travel somewhere within Australia, probably on my own. My budget is roughly $10,000 -15,000.
I love the beach and would be keen to learn how to surf (if anyone knows of a great surfing school somewhere?); I also love fishing (again, not very good at it so I would be keen to go on a fishing trip with a guide or something) and camping. I also love good food and cooking. So I am looking for some sort of organised tour that could involve surfing and/or fishing and/or camping in a beautiful part of Australia and with people around my age group. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 3 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 4 August Honeymoon Help?
- 5 How to split up Australia?
- 6 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 7 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney
- 9 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 10 East Coast Australia
- 11 North and South Island of NZ
- 12 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 13 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 14 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 15 Marlborough Sounds
- 16 Blue mountain in July
- 17 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 18 Tonga January Weather
- 19 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 20 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 21 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 22 Alesund - Geiranger
- 23 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 24 australia for first time
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?