I'm planning to spare a week in April to see some of South Island of Newzealand.
I'll be traveling from Gold Coast, Australia, and I don't have plan in mind. I want to see Queenstown, Milford sound, and then the best scenic route to Christchurch as I'm planning to fly to Queenstown and fly from Christchurch or vise versa.
I want to rent a car and drive my way.
Any thoughts will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 The southern lights
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 5 Mel's NZ Photos
- 6 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 7 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 8 August Honeymoon Help?
- 9 How to split up Australia?
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 12 Brisbane to Sydney
- 13 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 14 East Coast Australia
- 15 North and South Island of NZ
- 16 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 17 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 18 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 19 Marlborough Sounds
- 20 Blue mountain in July
- 21 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 22 Tonga January Weather
- 23 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 24 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 25 Scenary around Winton QLD